44

After getting ready, Taehyung and Jungkook drove to the mall. Taehyung bringing with him lots and lots of men.

Jk: love, what should we buy first?....uhm clothes? or should we buy his toys first?

Jungkook said excitedly almost jumping in his sit, Taehyung chuckled at him. He then held his hand with his right one, and kissed the back of it, while the other hand was still driving.

T: it's up to you, angel

Taehyung said looking at the exited Jungkook fondly, and a second later averted his gaze to the road.

half an hour had past and they finally arrived, going through a private way down the parking lot underground. Jungkook looked around, confused.

Jk: love?....why aren't there any cars here?

T: This is a private parking space my love, I rented all these for the day.

Jk: b-but outside as well, there are no cars. Just a bunch of bodybuilders dressed in all black holding big guns...

Taehyung chuckled finding the younger cute, he ruffled his hair with one hand, and caresses him from his cheeks down to his tummy. Jungkook smiled fondly, looking at Taehyung.

He then held the olders hand and brought it infront of his lips, he kissed it and said softly...

Jk: I told you not to rent the whole mall, just because we're going to shop...but you're so hard headed my love.

Taehyung chuckled ind disbelief, he didn't knew that the younger could be so witty sometimes.

T: love, I did it for your safety, and also so that you can shop freely...

Jungkook nodded, and looked at the vampire, he then leaned in and kissed him, which Taehyung returned.

After a while both pulled off, Taehyung stroke the younger's hair and tuck his bangs behind his ear. He then kissed the younger's forehead one more time, before going out of the car, and helo the younger out.

After that they walk over to the entrance. Jungkook looked around seeing that the hyung's weren't there, his expression went off a bit because he had hoped for the hyung's to be here especial Jimin and Miya. Taehyung noticed the younger's down look, and so he decided to ask him...

T: what's wrong? why are you frowning?

Jk:....why aren't the hyung's here? shouldn't they be here right now?

T: oh....that....well they are kinda busy today, I gave them a mission.

Jk: oh...then what about Jimin and Miya?

T: I told Yoongi to let them come, but he refused

Jungkook just nodded in dismay. Then they carried on, on shopping some stuff for the baby.

As they walked inside, they immediately head to the second floor where the baby shops are.

Jk: look love, this is so cute...

Jungkook said excitedly showing Taehyung a onesie that has a dog saying "I love you" on it.