Chapter 128

OMG GUYS-

HAIAOAOAOWNWNQMWQLAODYENWNQOQPSOXOXOEMWNWKWLXPPDDNENWOSPXIENWMWOXPENWKAOSPXP

DUDE- OKAY SO @Weird_potato32 MADE AMAZING FANART OF RAI

LIKE BRUH LOOK AT THAT MASTERPIECE 😩🤍

*chef kiss*

IZUKUS NECKLACE HIS FIRST HERO COSTUME ON HER SHIRT HER EYES HER FIT HER HAIR HER POSITION IZUKUS LAST NAME LMAOAOAOAO HER LITERALLY EVERYTHING⁉️⁉️⁉️

LIKE I CANT PUT IT INTO WORDS HOW MUCH I FUCKING LOVE THIS. GO SHOW LOVE TO THE CREATOR PLEASE!!! <3

lmao sorry but that was a complete necessary reaction. yes, they said i could post this with credits! but before this chapter starts i wanna say that at the end of this is a very important author note(s)

please stick around and read that as not only will you be confused later on if you don't, but i also need your opinion on something.

that's all! enjoy! 🤍

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

monday

dad
despite everything that happened between you and emiko at the house, you're still her maid of honor and i need you at the house no later than saturday so we can discuss.

your eye twitched.

you
k

dad
you'll be here when?

just the thought made your eye start glowing.

you
after school

"today we'll be doing something a bit different." aizawa's bored voice bounced off the walls of class 1-a, making you shut your phone off to pocket it. everyone was attentive to what he was about to say as usually something different meant something fun. but you didn't wanna put all your eggs in one basket because maybe you'll end up doing something that has to do with chemistry and let's face it, everyone hates chemistry. "this is nothing short of u.a installing something new and needing a few test drives before introducing it to other courses."

"so we're basically test monkeys?" kaminari immediately spoke up.

"yes, but it benefits you as well. you get to train your hero abilities. that includes scoping out your surroundings, how quick you can think on your feet, your reflexives if something were to unexpectedly happen, and last but not least, teamwork and communication with your allies."

interesting sentences you thought. sounded like some sort of combat with some of your classmates by your side. you just wondered what you'd be doing or even going against since aiwaza did say you were doing this for the sake of testing something out for u.a. "you'll be with me and all your other teachers. i'll get into more details when we head there but for now," aizawa pressed a button, a familiar button that opened up a wall containing your suitcases with your hero costumes inside. some people gasped quietly in excitement while others were already starting to stretch, you included. "get dressed and group up outside the locker rooms. i'll escort you to our destination. it's somewhere unfamiliar to you all."

you were one of the last to grab your suitcase but the girls were waiting for you at the doorway. together you all walked to the locker rooms like you had a million times. it was basically apart of your daily routine. "i wonder what we're doing. seems like mr. aizawa is keeping it pretty secret, ribbit." tsu started a conversation amongst the girls.