𝘵𝘸𝘰.

‧˚︵︵︰❄️︰︵︵˚

ALL CHARACTERS, PLACES AND EVENTS SHOWN IN THE STORY ARE FICTIOUS

————————————————————

"No, I can't..." Youngro silently said to herself. She did not have the courage to listen to it. She knew the moment she did, she would have a mental breakdown. She regretted that she couldn't make enough happy memories with him, and the one she did were now full of guilt. Guilt that he sacrificed himself for her. The attic, the place that had always been the only place the could freely love each other, was now where he died right in front of her eyes. She wasn't able to escape the memory. She wanted to forget it all and make a new start, live for him, who's last words were for her to live no matter how hard it got. "It's just a passing downpour." She said to comfort herself. No one could understand the pain of loosing all your family and loved ones, she was alone against the whole world where she had to survive, it wasn't going to be easy. She took a deep breathe in and breathed out calm herself, then repeated it. What she wanted the most was for someone to be with her. But then it click her, the reason she risked it all, the reason Sooho came into the dorm, Ms Oh. "How's she? Is she okay" she thought to herself. She gathered the courage to stand up and ask her father. She went into her father's room. "Youngro, are you awake? How are you feeling? Do you need anything?" her father asked in a worried tome. "Where is Ms Oh? How is she?" she asked her father. "Who is Ms Oh? How do you know her?" was the reply she got back. She lost her colour at this point. If Ms Oh didn't survive, what was the point of Sooho dying? He could have had lived happily but he died because I delayed coming out to save Ms Oh. "Dad... please... take me to where Ms Pi is..." "But my darling Youngro, you should rest! You even fainted not long ago. What will we do if we loose you too?", said an exceptionally annoying voice. She turned back to see her step-mother, Mrs Hong with a tray with a glass of water in her hands. "Stay and rest. Here, drink some water." said Aera. "No, I want to see how Ms Oh is, Sooho-ssi's death would be of no reason if she didn't survive." Youngro held back her tears while the end if the sentence. "Ah okay, okay, I will ask Team Leader Kangmoo okay? Calm down and sit." Changsu said. Youngro's anxiety was hitting her hard. Please, not one more death she thought. "Hello? Lee Kangmu Team Leader?" her father said. He got no response. "Black Tiger! Do you copy?" "Yes, Mr Eun. How's Youngro?" Kangmoo answered worryingly. "Oh she is asking to meet some Ms Oh. Do you know her?" Changsu looked at his daughter anxiously praying. "Please, please let her live..." she said. "Yes Mr Eun. She got injured right before escaping the dorm and tripped on a booby trap" he said. Youngro's heart skipped a beat remembering the scene. She covered her ears and shook her head, trying not to remember what happened. "She was safely admitted to Hankuk Hospital and is being treated right now." Youngro felt somewhat relieved. "How's her condition?" she asked. "Not critical, she'll be fine." Kangmoo said. She left a deep sigh. "Thank God..." she murmured. "Yes, okay, thank you." Changsu hung up the walkie talkie. "Better now?" Aera asked with a fake smile on her face. Youngro slightly nodded. "But my friends..." suddenly clicked Youngro. "They were safely escorted to their parents by Jang Hanna." Changsu said. "But I need to see by myself..." Youngro said as she couldn't believe the ANSP Director's words. "Youngro-ya, you can't even trust me this much?" said Changsu with a broken voice. "I'm sorry, no." Youngro said while avoiding eye contact. The simple reply managed to break Changsu inside but it was his fault. He broke her trust a numerous amount of times over the past few days alone.

₊꒷︶︶꒷︶︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷︶︶꒦︶꒷꒦︶︶꒦‧