𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.

‧˚︵︵︰❄️︰︵︵˚

ALL CHARACTERS, PLACES AND EVENTS SHOWN IN THE STORY ARE FICTIOUS

————————————————————
Youngro's POV

What will happen to my friends? What if they don't get to live? Kang Chungya's identity is already out to the public but now everyone knows it was all a scheme for the elections. Will they be taken to the ANSP interrogation room? What lengths are they ready to cross in order to keep their mouth's shut? Dad's not the director anymore, the situation is getting worse and he just got demoted. It's no longer in his power. He won't be able to save anyone even if he wanted to. Dad turned on the TV channel 'MBS'. It was a live broadcast where all my friends met up with their parents. They were all crying and hugging each other.

"The remaining hostages from the Hosu Women's University Dormitory hostage situation were rescued at around 11 am today. You can see them reconcile with their parents after about a week of being locked up as hostages"

This unknowingly put a smile on my face. It felt good to finally see my friends so happy. I just wished I has such a strong relationship with my parents as well.

"Shortly after the hostages escaped, it has been reported that the leader of the spies, Lim Sooho, who had held the students hostage was killed — "

As the reporter continued his report, my smile slowly faded away. It was truly a traumatic experience for me. A tear went down my eye. I had a total blank face, with no expressions. I tried hard not remember the scene and thankfully, my dad's wife tapped my on the shoulder, as an act of comforting me. I switched back to reality, wiped my tear and said sorry.

"Ahh these darn bastards! My daughter must be so scared from that experience." dad said and quickly turned off the TV. I made everyone around me awkward.

The annoying lady suggested I got washed up and I went to my "room" to get cleaned. As I took of my clothes (totally innocent y'all the author doesn't like those scenes) I could see the necklace on me. I held it and closed my eyes, remembering the good times, as to stop crying. What was worse is that all of our sweet memories were in the attic, the place he died. I took a deep breath and started bathing.

It took me about 45 minutes and I got out. The fancy dress wasn't really my style, but I didn't care.

The annoying lady called my to have lunch. It's true that I haven't eaten anything for 2 days but I didn't have an appetite. I really just felt like throwing up but I went anyways. Out of the many dishes the annoying lady prepared, I only ate a bowl of rice with kimchi. She looked quite pissed. One thing to cheer me on. I wasn't in the exact state to eat much and I left. I curled myself up and took deep breaths. When would my suffering end? I really can't stand it any longer...

— ✿ ˎˊ˗
hey snows ! seol here <3 tysm for loving this story, even though I just started it. I would never have had expected to get this recognition. it's really a lot for my first ever book ♡
₊꒷︶︶꒷︶︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷︶︶꒦︶꒷꒦︶︶꒦‧