Chapter 18

Mi hi went to sleep as she skipped dinner. She ate fried chicken and had a good bonding time with Jin.

"Uwuuu...i miss you, my Bunny" she grabbed the bunny teddy bear which she had and cuddled to it. The bunny's one ear was half burnt. She never knew the reason. She slowly kept her teddy bear on the pillow next to her. She was about to crawl inside her blanket when a knock interrupted.

Mi hi walked to the door, she opened it and peeked her head outside as her body was inside the room and head was outside the room. She startled seeing J hope standing in front with his hands in his pockets.

Mi hi didn't know what do as she bowed her head down. J hope cleared his throat.

"Aren't you coming to have dinner?" He asked maintaining his usual cold face not minding about the little human being In front of him is getting nervous and scared every second.

Mi hi shook her head as no.

"Why?" He asked, raising his one prefect eyebrow.

"I-i am not hungry" she said avoiding his gaze. J hope wanted to laugh seeing his little sister being scared of him. He wanted to be close with her as Jungkook and Jin are.

J hope turned his heel and went out of Mi hi's sight. Mi hi let out a heavy sigh and closed the door.

"Phew!! He is cold..no no freezing!!" She giggled at her own stupid thought.

Seven boys sitting around a big table. Computers and electronic devices covering the whole room. Files, papers scattered all over the table. There was a serious tension filling the room. Everyone had serious looks on their faces.

"We will leave tomorrow to our target." The leader spoke adjusting his glasses.

"Finally" a guy with pale skin spoke as he got up from his chair and walked away lazily.

"We will go and kick some butts huh" the eldest one spoke with a smirk playing on his lips.

The next morning as usual the stubborn sunlight peeked through the baby pink curtains to see a sleeping beauty in her Dreamlands. She rolled to the other side of the bed avoiding Mr. Sunlight.

[IN THE LIVING ROOM]

"give me a minute guys" Suga spoke as he fasten his steps to the stairs. Others nodded their heads.

oh I forgot something too Jimin said running behind Suga.

As Mi hi was sleeping she heard her room door being opened. She ignored it. She felt a soft feather kiss on her forehead making her unconsciously smile in sleep.

"Stay safe Princess" someone spoke caressing her head lovingly. Her room door closed again.

"Suga Hyung!!!!!!!" Jungkook shouted. Jin smacked his head hard.

"Ow!!!! What's that for?" Jungkook asked holding his head.

"Keep quiet, your gonna wake her up" that's when he came to his senses.

"Ah!!! Wait...i forgot to say goodbye to my baby." Jungkook was about to go but Taehyung grabbed him by his collar.

"No, we're getting late already" He said as he tighten the grip of the collar.

"Leave me" Jungkook tried to wiggle out of his grip. Key word: tried.

"Let's go" Suga came stuffing something in his pocket. Jimin came with his earbuds.

"What took you so long?" Namjoon spoke walking outside.

"Nothing special, forgot my phone" Suga answered. Jimin raised his earbuds so they can see the reason for why he was late. They got into their expensive cars and drove away.

[MI HI'S ROOM]

She woke up yawning and stretching her body like a cat. She was feeling so lazy. She moved her lazy legs to her bathroom.

"Do I look this ugly?" She spoke to herself looking at the mirror. Her hair looked like it was attacked by a nuclear bomb. Her pajama shirt was moved up exposing her tummy.

"Ouufff" she said and started with her morning routine. She had a refreshing bubble bath. She needed to wear something warm as the morning was a little bit cold. She hummed a song softly and walked to the closet with a towel around her.

She took some baggy pants. She looked through her hoodies to see something good for her mood. Her closet was the biggest. Her dear father has spoiled her with many types of branded clothes.

"Hmm...maybe I can steal a hoodie from Jungkook oppa" Her mind thought. She wore the pants but the towel was still on around her small body covering her upper body.

She peeked her head outside looking for any human being on the corridor so that she could sneak to Jungkook oppa's room which was right next to her. She moved her steps to his room door. She slowly twisted the door knob.

She looked like a thief. A thief wearing a towel and some pants?? Seriously??.

She looked into her brother's room. It was black. The bed sheets were black, the room walls were grey and the black curtains gave some masculine vibe to it. She opened her brothers closet. His clothes were arranged neatly accept for a t-shirt laying on the floor thrown to a corner. poor fellow. thrown away.

She spotted a very bright yellow color big hoodie. Her eyes shown as her hands quickly grabbed it and ran outside the room giggling finding stealing clothes from her brother funny.

She wore her clothes, the hoodie covered up to her knees. She looked like she was wearing a rug and went downstairs for breakfast wondering why the house was silent. Ehem ehem correction: Mansion.

The whole house was empty, not even a single fly. What happened? She wondered as she spotted a maid in the kitchen.

"Umm e- exc-use m-me" she spoke stuttering. The maid quickly bowed her head as she spotted little madam in the kitchen. Mi hi too bowed respectfully which surprised the maid cause no one in the mansion has ever shown respect for the maids. How could you except respect when the humans living in the mansion are totally devils.

"Madam, how can i help you?" She maid asked smiling. Mi hi was taken back hearing the maid addressing her as Madam. She didn't want that much respect as she was a lot younger than the maid. She was the youngest in the family.

"W- where i-is e-everyone?" Mi hi asked feeling her heart beating fast. She was still not comfortable with many people around her.

"Oh, the young masters have gone outside for a while and Sir and Madam is still in there room" the maid answered.

"T-thank y-you. D-don't call me Madam okay? Just call me Mi hi" Mi hi finally made a full sentence. She was proud of herself, well the last words eh.

"I'm afraid i can't do that miss" the maid said. Mi hi sighed. She was not some spoiled, stubborn brat.

She walked to the dinning table and took a seat in her usual spot. They was no one in the room. She felt lonely...she didn't see her brothers, nobody is here to talk to. just like the old days. isn't it?

The maids served her breakfast. Like always she's alone, no one to share her stories. Once in her life she thought of having a happy life, she thought that her mother's marriage will give her a happy family but, no. Some hate her. She even doubt herself. am I good enough? Am i annoying?.

oh, I know this shit is boring.

where do you think her brothers went?

Hope you loved this chapter🍂

Don't forget to vote and comment🌺

Love you😘