Ch 18 : Sudden Attack!

Previously...

Alishya : Hmm..*smiles* You all must be hungry! I will make you something special as I'm so happy today!!

Gopal and Lay : Yes!!!

Irene : Aish..*smiles*..

They all then talked and laughed about random things!

They really enjoyed their day.... Completely forgetting about Alan and Alex.

At a far away place...

??? : Well... Well... Who do we have here.... If it isn't the great Zach!!

Zach : Just tell me what you want....*grits his teeth in anger* master...

??? : Well... It's good to see you being so weak infront of me! You tried to save them back then... So.. Now you have to Kill them.

Zach : No!

??? : You know what happens if you don't!!

Zach : I... I.. Understand..... master!

??? : That's good!

Zach then leaves...

??? : Hmp! Mia!! go keep and eye on him!

Mia : Okay, master!!..

??? : Now let's see how they will destroy the new leader of The Dark Wolves!!! Muhahahahhahahhaha!!

.
.
.
.

At Planet Euphoria.

Alishya : Aliya! Did you see Aaron and others?

Aliya : Oh.. They are in the garden. Little Thorny is admiring the plants there.. Hehehe!

Alishya : Aww... That's cute! Aaron's powers are really nice!

Aliya : Yeah! Oh... Thunderon is kinda mad at Solaron!

(You get it? 😅 Aaron = Solaron 😂)

Alishya : Again?

Aliya : Yeah! An-

(SMACK)

??? : OWWWW!!!

Alishya : What was that?!

Aliya : Let's go and see!

They both went out to the garden and saw Lay on the floor halfdead, Thorn with teary eyes while Alvaro was comforting him and Irene was standing there with a angry face. Others were frozen in their spots except Gopal and Draco who were trying their best not to laugh.

Alishya : Oh my- what happened?! Why is thorny sad?!

Aliya : And Why is Lay on the floor?

Alvaro : Er.... Well...

Yaya : We were walking around but then Captain Lay scared Captain Irene by throwing a toy lizard at her.

Ying : And Captain Irene got scared and stumbled backwards... Thorn's plant was on the table there...it fell...and broke.

Kaizo : Thorn then started crying and Irene punched Lay... Real hard this time.

Alishya : Aw.... I will help you plant a new plant! Is it okay thorny?

Thorn : Really?! Thank you Mom!! You're the best!!

Solar : Maybe... I shoukd merge back...*merges back*

Boboiboy : Well-Huh?! Why are yiu crying Abang?!

Alvaro : What? I'm not crying! *wipes his tears* see... Hehe.