05

MURDER

"Jangmi, c'mon that guy is just making fun out of you? He must be with some other girl upstairs, come on let's go hom," Nami whines and I pout looking down at the glass. She has been asking me to go home for half an hour, but I said I will wait for that Ethan.

I look at my watch, running out of patience. I give up gathering my bag. I get off the bar-stool. All men do is lie. I must be interesting person to joke around with.

"Okay," I answer stumbling a little.

"See, how drunk you're?" Nami scolds and I simply smile getting up trying to walk straight. We reach the door, when the shrill scream of a man stops un in our tracks. I turn around to see a man running down the staircase, his white shirt bloodied. The blood trickling down his face. He falls and again gets up approaching us.

My eyes caught someone else stepping down. Ethan, my eyes widen to see drops of blood on his face. His eyes were cold without a trace of humanity. He steps down his swiniging his gun. He shoots his gun in the air everyone crouches, screaming. Hiding under the tables.

Jangmi stands there still looking at him intrigued. He doesn't look at her, rather he just points his gun at the man who was running towards the door.

Snap!

Everything went silent. The man laid of the floor silently without even moving. Few men, enters the room through the door. In circling Ethan, they bow to him. Ethan motions them before bringing his attention to the girl who was standing near the doorway.

He moves towards her. She doesn't move, doesn't flinch. No trace of fear was shown on her face. He tilts his head moving close to her cupping her face.

"You said, You'll wait for me?" Ethan sulks and Jangmi's heartbeat wildly.
She places her hand on her heart, is it because of alcohol. I'm feeling this way. Ethan snakes his hand around her waist pulling her close to him.

"How should I punish you baby?" He whispers in deep, hoarse voice. Feeling him smirks, she leans her body on me.

"How ever you wish?" She says in his ear, wrapping her hands around his nape. A satisfying grin spreads on his lips. Nami looks at her friend in horror.

No Jangmi, what are you doing? She was too scared to speak. As she couldn't take her eyes off the gun that gy was holding.

Ethan, sneaks his yand around her back and legs. Lifting her up in bridal style, Jangmi smiles wrapping her hands around his neck as he takes her out of the bar.

Falling against the bed, Ethan hovers her body while kissing her hungrily. He violates her mouth, snatches her breath while he strips her naked. She struggles to breath, when she reached her limits he pulls away grining placing a peck on her lips.

He finds loose hem of her shirt, "May I?"

"Yes," She replies, instantly his hand enters inside her shirt. Caressing her soft skin that sent chills down her spine.