BANNED

The lights were back on and you and Gregory were in the middle of the daycare. But not even half a minute later, Sundrop picks both of you up and threw you out the door. "YOU ARE BANNED FROM THE DAYCARE! SECURITY ALERT ALERT! WOO! WOO! WOOO!" The doors shut in both of your faces, the bad thing is that he has alerted all of the animatronics. Freddy was behind Gregory, you watched as chica and Roxanne get closer to you, "Run superstar!" Freddy said, you ran past Roxanne as she swung her claws at you. You turned the corner to see Montgomery he sped up his pace to catch you 'shit.' was the last thing you thought of before Roxanne was right behind you and chica was on the move to you. You ran to the right and hoped for the best.

(Time Skip! Srry I'm just lazy rn)

A couple seconds of running turned into minutes. You shared your location with Freddy " Hey Freddy. Should we meet up at Roxanne Race Way?" You said into the watch as you hid behind a trash can waiting for Chica to leave you alone. "I'm sorry superstar, I can't meet you there. I'm at 40% of charge, that would only last me 5 minutes." Freddy said right back. "Y/N I can meet you at Roxanne Race Way. Sense Freddy has to charge I'll be forced to get out of the stomach hatch. I'll be heading there now." With that you hung up on Gregory, and started to jog to Roxanne Race Way it was a crossed the Pizza Plex from you, you needed to be quick because you thought of the plan.

You reached Roxanne Race Way, and saw Gregory waking up to the entrance. "Hey Greg! Sorry I didn't meet you here I was on the other side of the Pizza Plex." You huffed and puffed because you had to run at some points so you don't get caught by the security bots. "It's fine Y/N! I knew you wouldn't be here remember you shared your location on both me and Freddy's map." "Hehe.. yeah" you were kinda embarrassed on that you didn't remember that you did that but at least they both know where you were. 

You both entered Roxanne Race Way you got lost in the vibe it had, you loved all of the colors, a smile creeped on your face without you knowing. Gregory looked over to you and saw you smiling 'Their happy?.. don't they know what we have to do here? Should I inform them.. No, I'll let them be happy. I'll do it by myself.' Gregory thought to himself as you walked off.

You and Gregory got on to one of the carts, you both hit top speed then Gregory pushed you out and he also jumped as he saw a bump in the track. You watched as the cart went flying and hit Roxanne in the face making the eyes come out of the endoskeleton. Roxanne's face was ruined, a giant gash where the eyes used to be. Gregory walked over and grabbed the eyes off of the floor, "Y/N I'll explain this when we get out of here." He said putting the eyes in his pockets. "I- nevermind I'll let you explain." You said as you both walked out. "Ok I'll explain this now," he sighed and continued " to help us get out of here we need to upgrade Freddy as much as we can. It might sound weird because we have to dismantle and destroy each animatronic to upgrade him." He said to you and you just put your finger over your chin trying to pit the pieces together. You got it! " So we have to destroy robots that has been hacked and is hunting down two children, if I may add I did see a white rabbit on the cameras." "Y/N, the rabbits name is vanny and yes she has hacked the animatronics to hunt us down, dead or alive shes hunting us down." Gregory added. "We should get back to Freddy then" you said looking over to see Chica walking to a fountain. "Yeah, we should get heading back to Freddy" and with that Gregory lead the way for you to follow him, you both had small talk here and there but never a conversation when walking.
______________________________________
Haha look at you getting banned for something Gregory did!

Anyways I have school tomorrow so I might not post but I'll get a head  on the story at lunch or the bus stop idk