Chapter six | I praise you for your courage prima

"Bruno's vision? You need to find it to find what he had seen in the future?"

"Yeah, do you know anything about it?" I shook my head in denial. "Sorry but I was only 3 at the time tío Bruno left. I don't even remember anything about him."

Mirabel understands and began to walk towards Bruno's door. "Good luck Mira." But before I could leave..Mirabel of course wanted my company.

"Julio...Can you ...." I rolled my eyes and took off my poncho and left it just in the corner of tío's room.

I saw Mirabel touch the water fall more like sand fall. "Casita? Can you turn off the sand?" Oh yeah Mirabel didn't know about Casita not being able to move or be free inside the rooms.

Casita reply with them moving the tale sounding like they are disappointed."You.. Can't help in here."

I crossed my arms, "Yes! Have you ever seen me and Camilo just make a full session about how hard we clean our rooms." Mirabel shook her head, dios mio in what rock is this prima of mine grown up in.

Me and Camilo even got scolded of how loud we were while sharing our complaints with each other.

"Okay let's go!" I ran into the sand like water falls and immediately fell, "Wahhh!!" Why have I not seen this coming?

Mirabel panicked the moment she heard my shout and immediately followed me. Bad idea.

"Ugh I think I got sand on my eyes!" I whined painfully. "Here I'll blow it away!"

I backed off. "Are you crazy, opening my eyes will be more painful!"

"Look we have no choice so come here!" She's right. She blows on my eyes and the pain went away after that I suppose. "How is it? Is the sand off your eyes already?"

I blinked and finally I am not in pain anymore. "Yeah.." I looked around the room and I became speechless.

"Wow.." We both looked up. I swear I've never seen such tall walls in my life. These are walls right?

"They were not kidding about the tower thing......" I mean I was confused why they call it Bruno's tower but now I know. It is a tower but only from the inside.

"Oh hello!" Why is this bird here? Antonio your starting to use your gift to your advantage huh. AND HERE I THOUGHT HIS INNOCENT. This bird is a spy.

"Well atleast we have a friend-Nope he flew away immediately.." Mirabel groaned in annoyance. Why Did I even agree to be here, I don't want to go up those stairs of hell.

"Alright-

I followed her up the stairs, I could use my gift but I can't seem to know how, and also I can't just leave my prima behind.

♪Welcome to the family madrigal♪

If was her I won't dance while going up, she'll get tired much quicker.

♪There's so many stairs in La Casa Madrigal♪

In this tower yes but outside, not so much. Well maybe my room too. Damn my castle is so damn huge.

♪Do you think there be a another way to hike 'cause were magic then No♪"

What did she say?

"MAGICAL HOW MANY STAIRS FIT IN HERE BRUNO?! YOUR ROOM IS THE WORST!"

Not really, it's pretty amusing to just look up. It's amazing if you ask me.