Chapter { 33 } : Danger

Riccardo :

I was sitting in my office talking to my right hand and brother, salvatore along with the other mafias and my father.

The Russians have been deadly silent lately, no action or any appearance.

"Maybe they're waiting for something", said Ethan.

"Like what?", asked Dante.

"I don't know, maybe for a chance", replied Ethan.

Just then the alarm went off, I stared wide eyed at the others.

"What's that?", asked Joaquin (Sebastian's father)

"Well that means that one of our kids is in trouble", said dante standing up.

Just then Alessandro barged into the room.

"Which one of them is it?", asked papà worried.

Alessandro was holding a laptop and staring wide eyed at it.

"All of them", he breathed out.

And that was our cue to stand up.

We made our way towards the cars without questioning any further, along with some of our men.

"So it looks like they are in 5 different cars, 1 signal in each of the first 4, and 4 signals in the last one, and that's where bella is", said Gianni getting with me and papà in the car.

"They dispatched, in case they had to drive different ways... that's smart", said papà smirking.

They are indeed smart for even thinking about sending us their location in the first place.

We took short cuts towards where they are, they look like they're in the highway, so it was a bit hard to find them.

However when we reached a secluded area, we were able to drive fast.

"There", said Gianni pointing towards some cars.

I drove faster and went behind a black SUV, I knew it was it, because I could see Lorenzo's car before it.

Gianni started shooting at the car, just as they shot at my children.

But then the car my kids were in flipped forwards and fell down the cliff.

"Shit", I cursed just as the black SUV went left and got into the forest nearby.

The other cars all stoped after me.

I knew the rest of my men will follow the car, so I stoped to make sure my children were okay.

"Damn it, bring luca and help me get them out", I yelled for no one in particular.

I just ran down the cliff, and thank god it wasn't that deep, so they didn't go far.

The car was upside down, and enzo was conscious while I couldn't see the others.

He looked at me with pure shock in his eyes.

"Shh.. it's gonna be okay", I tried calming him down.

Just as my men and helped me pull him out.

We dragged him out, and I turned to look at the others.

Leo had a bloodied head, while matt and bella were all scratched and on top of each other.

My men got leo out, while I kicked the back door open.

Just then all my family came running down along with the kids, and two others I didn't recognize.