07

DADDY-DEVIL

I stir wake up from my sleep, with worst headache I ever had, rubbing my face in my pillow. Inhaling the woodsy scent. I toss a a pain shot up from my waist. Did I run a marathon last night or what? I rub the excess oil from my face. I open my swollen eyes,  taking manly, toned back in my sight.

Is it a dream?

I push myself to sit up without making any noise. I lean towards him to see his face. I gasp, the guy I met at bar. I look around the lavish room in horror and then at the large window on my left that partially reflects my naked upper body. I quickly pull up the sheet over me.

The memories of last night playing in my head. From the gunshot scene to crying out his name loudly. I pull my hair in frustration. Not believeing that I slept with a unknown guy and on top of that a mob. I glance at the sleeping figure, gulping. I sneak off the bed tip toeing to get my clothes thrown on the floor. I look for my tote bag to find it on the shelf near the door.

I glance at him, sighing he is still sleeping. I walk to the bag checking if there was everything in it. I quickly zip up the chain and reach the door ready to open.

A hand snakes around my waist. His other hand on top of mine which twists the doorknob locking the door again. He dips his head in the hallow of my neck.

"Are you leaving me already?" I hear whining voice. I shiver when his lips partially touches skin.

"Turn around," He says in passive aggression. I turn around, looking down at his chest. Too afraid to look into his eyes.

"Look up," He commands, His voice didn't had any trace of humanity in it. If someone heard they might think, he is requesting but he wasn't a request. It was a command. I scared of this type of people, who show passive agressiveness.

"Did you not hear me?" He yells and I crane my head. He smiles, his eyes looked at me so lovingly no one ever looked at me that way. I gulp feeling breathless. He uses his free hand to grab my jaws forcing his lips on mine, I was in my senses and do not kiss him back. He nibbles on my lower lips bringing tears to my eyes.

"Sir, please let me go," I whispers against his lips. He pulls away, his face looked so lost for a moment as he stares into my eyes. I try to push him away but he strongly holds me in the place. I feel his scorching hot body under my hands.

"SIR? That's not what you called me last night," He says, I gulp trying to recall those sinful memories. I let out deep breath.

"Daddy go harder," playing loudly in my head. He asked me to call that to him, or he won't do it with me. I regret being born today.

GOD SAVE ME FROM THIS DEVIL!

To be continued...