Chapter 2

"WHAT A DAY!! IT'S GORGEOUS!!" Luffy yelled out happily, then he quickly turned to (Y/n). "Come on (Y/n), take off that blindfold and see the lovely sky!" Luffy encouraged her. "Hmm~? Ah yes, beautiful day indeed" (Y/n) said casually, earning a pout from Luffy. "Come on! You didn't even try to look!" Luffy whined out, as he really wanted to see her eyes again.

"H-Hey, quit bugging her, you just met her! A-Anyways, if we stay on this heading, we should reach the Marine base in no time" Koby said to the male with a nervous look. "Wow Koby, you're great out here! You mean we're actually going to reach the place we originally set out for?" Luffy asked ecstatically.

"I mean... Of course, but I'm only using the skills that every sailor should have" Koby said casually. "Wait, does that mean you get lost a lot, Laffy?" (Y/n) asked with a curious tilt of her head. This stopped Luffy from laughing and gave (Y/n) a confused look. "Who's Laffy? Do we have a stowaway?" Luffy asked as he searched around for Laffy, only to find nothing.

"I think she means you, Luffy..." Koby pointed out, earning a silent "oh" from Luffy. "Yeah, I do get lost a lot!" Luffy said with a large grin, unbothered by his lack of direction. "You know... That's not something you should be grinning about" Koby said with a worried look, doubting the lack of survival skills Luffy has.

"Didn't you say we're picking someone up at the Marine base? What's his name again... Zemo? No... Zofulo?" (Y/N) mumbled out as she kept trying to guess the man's name. "His name is Roronoa Zoro, he's the great Pirate Hunter," Koby said with a nervous look.

"This is the man who's diced up his bounties, like an animal bent on carnage... A blood-thirsty beast, he's been called nothing less, than a living breathing demon in human form! How could you not know about him?!" Koby asked (Y/n), who didn't seem to be listening to him. "Oh! I got it, his name is Zuzo~!" (Y/n) said with a smile, making Koby stare at her with wide eyes and a slack jaw.

~~~

They finally made it to the Marine base, it seemed a lot smaller than (Y/n) anticipated. "Look (Y/n)! We're here!!! The Marine base City!!" Luffy exclaimed as they got out of the boat. (Y/n) looked around with a smile on her face, only to get dragged by Luffy, heading into the city.

As they passed by vendors, Luffy's strong grip on her wrist prevented her from going to a vendor. "Luffy seriously! You're out of your mind if you think the right thing to do, is to get this guy to join you!" Koby said as he hesitantly followed behind the two. "Well, I haven't made up my mind yet! I got to see if he's a good guy!" Luffy said casually.

"He's in prison because he's obviously not!!" Koby exclaimed loudly. Luffy then picked up a pair, and ate it, while the vendor smiled happily. Luffy flicked the man a coin, buying the single pair, and turned to the vendor, "Hey... Is that guy, Zoro, is he around here somewhere?" Luffy asked the vendor.

Everyone suddenly jumped away from Luffy, scared out of their minds. "Hey... Maybe we shouldn't mention the name 'Zoro' here, okay? You too (Y/n)... Wait... Were's (Y/n)?" Koby asked as they finally realized (Y/n) is no longer next to them. "Huh, I guess she went ahead, come on, let's go meet up with her there," Luffy said casually as they continue their trek towards the base. Meanwhile, with (Y/n), she was not in fact, at the base, she slipped away from Luffy to check out the vendors.

"S-She went ahead?! She's more eager than I am! I'm not even ready just yet! From what I heard, the man in charge of this base is named Captain Morgan" Koby said to Luffy, only to have the citizens scream in fear, and jump away from the duo. "Hahaha! This town is such a weird one! It's a shame that (Y/n) didn't get to see their funny reactions!" Luffy said with a large smile.

"Well... That was certainly odd, I mean, I understand they're scared of Zoro. But, why did they flip when I mentioned the Marine's Captain's name? I don't know... I got a bad feeling about this..." Koby muttered to Luffy. "Maybe they're all just jumping around for the fun of it!" Luffy answered obliviously.