All x Shy Singer reader

Requested by @Themoonlightstrong

Title: Snowman

"No! I'm not doing it; I don't care what you say." I shook my head and turned away from the boys, who in turn, all shared looks with each other.

"Why not, (y/n)? We all know you're an amazing singer and-" I turned around at the sound of Mikey's voice and I glared at them. They all immediately shut up.

"Look, guys. I know you're trying to help me with my stage fright but I don't want to. I'm good where I am right now and besides, I have way too much anxiety for that. What if people don't like me? What if people don't see the video? There's just too many negative factors. And besides, I like just having this with us so please, just leave it alone. Okay?"

"Fine."

"Okay."

"Whatever you say, (y/n)."

"Sure, sure."

"Thank you. Well, I'm gonna head home now but since it's daylight I should be fine alone. See you guys later." And with that, I walked away.

"So, we're totally not gonna listen to her, right?"

"Duh."

I walked into my apartment and shut the door, leaning back against it as I sighed heavily. I really wished the boys wouldn't have said anything to me as I was already stressed enough with school and work that I was ready to have a breakdown. Singing on the internet just wasn't on my top priority list at the moment, and I doubt it ever would be.

"I want you to know that I'm never leaving." I began humming softly as I moved around my apartment, cleaning a little and simultaneously making myself food. "'Cause I'm Mrs. Snow, 'til death we'll be freezing."

I opened my fridge and continued singing under my breath as I pulled out a plate of pizza and cornbread, grabbing a last-second juice bottle as I flipped the door closed and made my way over to my table, my voice getting louder as I reached the chorus of the song.

"Yeah, you are my home, my home for all seasons. So come on, let's go."

"Wow, she's really good. If only she wasn't so shy." Raph was quickly smacked the back of the head by Leo, who was suddenly confused as to whether or not that had been a compliment. He didn't think so, so he smacked his brother again, ignoring the protest that came out of his mouth.

"Donnie, are you getting it?" said brother nodded, holding a phone in through a slightly-open window as he recorded (y/n) cleaning, her beautiful voice taking over the apartment.

"Let's go below zero and hide from the sun. I love you forever..." The boys faltered at the last words, staring at the girl as she continued on, beginning to eat pizza and cornbread, still humming under her breath.

They all shared a look and then one at Donnie, who gave a single thumbs-up. There's no way the video was long enough to be considered a full cover, but they didn't think they could stay for another second.

So, they closed the window, and by the time (y/n) was moving onto the next verse, they were gone.

"What the-" My eyes widened as I saw the viral video that was in front of my face. It was me. In my house, singing as I casually walked around, cleaning and making myself a snack. This was less than a week ago and the video already had almost a million views.

I scrolled down to the channel, without glancing at the comments, and groaned when I saw the name- Donnashello. I slammed the top to my computer shut and picked up my phone as I made my way to my front door, seething with anger.

"What do you think (y/n)'s doing right now?" Mikey asked as they all sat back on the couch, staring off into space in their own minds. The other three boys shrugged.

"Sleeping."

"Singing."

"On a war path through the sewers." Everyone stared at Donnie, who was still staring at the ceiling with a blank face.

"What makes you say that?" Leo muttered hesitantly as he settled his head back where it had been before, closing his eyes.

"Just a hunch." Donnie shrugged.

"Ah."

"You snakes!" Came a scream from behind them. None of them moved, just continued lazing around with their eyes closed.

"Good hunch." Raph complimented and Donnie gave a lazy nod towards him.

"I can't believe you guys. You say that you'll respect me and then you go and record me in my apartment? Why would you do that?" (Y/n) noticed how tired they all looked but said nothing as she waited expectantly for an answer.

"(Y/n)- you're a good singer. Just accept it. We wanted to show you that you're more amazing than you think. That and I love you by the way." Donnie raised his head and showed his teeth before dropping his head back on the couch with a laugh.

"Oh, would you look at that? Me too."

"What a coincidence! So do I."

"This is embarrassing- as do I!" (Y/n) stared at the boys, who were all sluggishly giggling at each other, having to physically hold their heads up.

"Is it that time of year again?" (Y/n) asked, laughing as she threw herself down on the couch, letting out a breath.

"What time of year? What month is it?" Raph looked at Leo with squinted eyes, who just shrugged.

"I don't get why we can't just hibernate like normal turtles. I mean, we get all the symptoms but when I asked if I could sleep for five months, God said nah. I'm literally tired and sluggish for four months and I can't do anything about it." (Y/n) shrugged and leaned her head back, sending a grin to all the boys.

"Well, I guess I can't yell at you for another five months then. But we will be talking about the love thing later. After a nap, of course." With sighs of contempt, everyone was out within a few minutes.

literally what is this. idk where i got the hibernation thing from- turtles dont even sleep during hibernation! what am i doing. what am i doing.

imma go buy some strawberry juice and thumbprint cookies- see yall later.