Interrogation

Dylan leaves the station when Norma and Everleigh go back to Alex's office. Norma and Everleigh snuggle together on a bench in Alex's office.
"What do you think the police are going to do with Norman?" Everleigh asks Norma.
"I don't know. He's gonna probably have to go to court. If he does, it's all in the judge's hands." Norma says.
"What if he gets away with it?" Everleigh asks while she starts to cry.
"He's not going to. Your dad and I am gonna make sure of it. But, he's probably not gonna even have a chance to get away with it. There is a lot of evidence." Norma says while also starting to cry.
"I hate him so much." Everleigh's voice breaks.
"I do too." Norma says with anger.
Everleigh cries into Norma's shoulder. Norma kisses Everleigh's forehead.

~~~

"Why'd you hurt my daughter?!" Alex yells at Norman.
"Hmm." Norman looks at Alex.
"Answer me god dammit!" Alex yelled. "She's your step sister!"
"I know." Norman says.
"Why'd you abuse and rape your own sister!?" Alex yells again.
"Why do you and mother treat her so good? I have never got any treatment like that from Norma! Everleigh deserves to feel my pain!" Norman breaks.
"She does not deserve this! You're mother treated you like an angel! You got everything you wanted! Just like Everleigh is!" Alex shouts.
"I did not!" Norman argues.
"I know you did." Alex says through his teeth.
Norman stops talking and he calms down. Alex goes to his office to talk to Everleigh.

~~~

Everleigh and Norma are still sitting together. Everleigh's half asleep.
"Hey Jellybean." Alex says to Everleigh and she looks up tiredly.
"I need you to tell me what happened." Alex says in a gentle voice.
"Ok." Everleigh mutters as she squeezes Norma's hand.

"So I was watching tv when suddenly I heard glass breaking. I ran to the closet and tried to call Emma. Her phone went straight to voicemail. I then hear footsteps get closer. Norman opens the door and he covers my mouth so I didn't scream. He also put a blindfold on me. He carried me to the cabin. He took of the blindfold. He walked closer to me and I begged to him to get a way from me but he doesn't listen. He just starts to hit and punch me. I begged him to stop but instead of stopping, he burns me with a lighter. He then started to hit me again. Finally, he stopped and he untied me then he chained me to a bed. He took of my clothes and then his. He kept raping me. It felt like it went in forever. I tried to fight back but he was too strong. I didn't know what else to do except cry. I cried. I just cried. He then starts to try and kiss me. I moved my head around so he couldn't. He gave up on trying to kiss me. That's when you came." Everleigh explains.

She doesn't notice how hard her grip on Norma's hand has became. She lets go of her hand. Alex nods with a look of sadness. Norma hugs Everleigh again. Alex goes back to the interrogation room where Norman is.

"You have some explaining to do." Alex says with a straight face.
"Do I now?" Norman asks with sarcasm.
"She told me the whole story." Alex tells Norman.
"And you believe her? Just because she's your daughter?" Norman asks.
"There's no way in hell that she made that up. You can't tell me that she's lying. Everything Everleigh said matches up to the evidence the police got. The broken glass with your blood, the bruises and burns on my daughter, and the fact that I caught you raping her. There's no getting out of this. No matter what." Alex says in an intimidating voice.