emergence

┌─────・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ─────┐

"Oh, I'm just a girl trying to find
a place in this world.. maybe I'm
just a girl on a mission. But I'm
ready to fly."

└───── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ─────┘

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Druig looks to me as Phastos explains every detail of the unimind he created. "It combines our powers. It should be enough for Druig to put Tiamut to sleep."

I nod and say "Ikaris will be waiting."

Thena nods and says "Phastos and I will stay on the domo as you take the others down to ground level. He'll attack here first and I will stall him for as long as possible."

Druig nods and I say "Okay. And then what?"

Phastos says "Then we defend Druig and let him do his thing."

I nod slowly saying "And you can do this Druig?"

He nods and says "Years and tears of practice will finally have payed off. That's for sure."

Makkari signs "I guess Gaia's need for mind control for thousands and thousands of years finally paid off then."

I grumble and swat her arm "You're annoying. Shut up."

Thena looks to me as I close my eyes as I stand in my designated spot beside Druig. The gold tendrils covering my shoulders and traveling down my body.

I sigh heavily as I open my eyes looking to Druig and he nods to me, reassuring me. Quickly our suits cover us and the gold bracelets cover our wrists.

We step away from the wall, Phastos nodding to me and I grab Sersi and Druig's hands as Makkari grabs Sersi's hand

We quickly fly down to the ground and Sersi nods to me as we stand in formation. I look to Sersi and say "We're gonna stop this. Together."