Chapter 43

Chapter 43

Warning

*Sexual Assault*

I had told my mother I was hanging out with Rogue and the girls. I told her this because it gives her a sense of comfort. She sold the house to their parents, so she knows the address. What she doesn't know is that I'm not going to be there the entire night; Wayne said he will pick me up at 11pm.

At the house, there are four parents and four kids. The parents are all single and best friends. Apparently, when they were about 18 or so, they all decided that instead of spending a bunch of money on a small house independently, they could spend the same amount of money all together and get a big house. Thanks to their intelligence, they have lived in mansions for about 20 years.

Harley, Dominique, Ruby, and Rogue weren't raised as siblings. I was told that Dom and Ruby were inseparable all their lives, and they recently started dating. Their parents are totally chill about it.

We were gathered in Harley's bathroom; it was the biggest. Rogue had the brightest idea to have a self care night. Harley and I put on masks about ten minutes ago and are waiting for the alarm. Dominique and Ruby sat together holding hands with matching purple fingernails.

"Okay, Rogue, be honest," Harley said, reaching a hand out to him, "dick, ass, or pussy?"

Dom, Ruby and I laughed, while he was in deep thought. He was careful not to move his head too much. Rogue's head was covered in curlers, courtesy of Dom.

"It is impossible to choose between the debussy." He leaned against the tub of Harley's bathroom and sipped his mimosa. "They are so close together."

"How so?" I asked, finishing my plain orange juice.

"Pussy and ass are positioned close together, and a dick can go into either."

Dom visibly cringed, Ruby noticed and stood. "Okay, big guy, let's get those things out of your hair. They are affecting your thoughts."

"I'm just trying to party in the U.S.A.!" He turned his head. "Dom! Turn on that song!" Dominique rolled her eyes and took his drink away from him. "You are no fun."

The alarm went off on Harley's phone. We took them off and dabbed off the rest of the product with a damp towel. Fresh, smooth skin.

I decided not to drink. I don't know what kind of condition Wayne will be in when he comes to get me. I really hope he's better.

It got late in the day, so I had to wake him up. That's when he told me he walked himself all the way to my house. Drunk and depressed. I started to tear up as he told me that. When I drove him home, he was falling asleep in my car.

Rogue distracted me by exclaiming, "I WANT TO SUCK SOMEONE'S DICK!" All the girls laughed at him.

"All of our parents are home." Harley reminded him. She shaped her eyebrows.

There was a small knock on the door. "COME IN!" Dom slapped a hand over Rogue's mouth.

His father walked in. He was a couple inches taller than his son, but they had the same dark skin and full lips. The girls and I stifled our laughter, eyeing each other.

"Can you keep it down?" He stared at his son, his shoulders slumped.

"Sorry, Mr. O'Connor." I leaned one hand on the counter, giving him a small smile.

"Please, don't call me that now." He sighed and rubbed his temples. "Too much of that at work, and there is work at work and I don't want to be at work."