Chapter 24 Part 2

CHAPTER 24 PART TWO

Filming, endorsements, attending events, want to catch everything, want to be on top of everything. Little did they know, doing this can only make oneself live like a spinning top. If one isn't careful, they will fall down, losing the whole game. For so many years, she has seen all kinds of celebrities in the entertainment industry. Some were extremely popular, but once a scandal appears, it'll ruin them and hide from the entertainment circle.

  There are also some people who, although not as extremely popular, can still make a splash in the entertainment industry after a scandal.

  The most obvious difference between these two types of people is not who is more popular than who, but who is better than who in acting.

  In a little scandal, good-looking people are easily forgiven.

  In a big scandal, good actors are easily forgiven.

  Regarding scandals concerning national interest and social security, no matter how good they look, no matter how good they act, they will never be forgiven.

  So ah, skillful acting is the superior way ah. As long as you don't do drugs, don't break things up, even if you cheat and stay in hiding for a while, someone will still forgive you. After all, the public looks at your work and not your guise.

  This standard is more relaxed in the music world and even easier to forgive.

  Li Zixi smiled at Chen Qingyun and said: "Yes, I especially like acting and want to film well. I will possibly film here for many years in the future, so I want to buy a house here."

  Chen Qingyun nodded in satisfaction. She didn't look after the wrong person, but there are still some matters she wants to remind: "However, buying a house here will basically not add value. A house bought by a public figure like us is even more expensive than other houses. The expensiveness is not reflected in the quality of the house, but in the security."

  "Thank you, Yun Jie for the reminder, such a place is what I want to find. It was said that the place where you live is very comfortable and very safe, so I want to ask you for help to introduce." Li Zixi said with a little embarrassment.

  "This, discounts or other things, I may be powerless. But if it's only introducing you to buy a house, to this, I can still do it. Maybe the real estate center will also give me a commission or something. You are not asking me for help, but sending me money." Chen Qingyun probed. Although she is very optimistic about this newcomer, it won't be great if she *climbs up the pole.

[*climb up the pole – do things to earn riches and power]

  Of course, Li Zixi understood what Chen Qingyun meant. Her original intention was not to save money or build relationships, she just lacked middleman. Chen Qingyun's words coincided with her thoughts. She likes people who are simple and neat.

  "Don't worry, Yun Jie, if it succeeds, you have helped me a lot. Not only will the real estate center give you money, I will also give you a big red envelope.

  Chen Qingyun nodded with satisfaction and said: "The relationship is good; I'll just move my mouth to get the money. "

  "Where is such a good thing, I also want to move my mouth to get money." Director Jin interjected.

  "Aiyou, Director Jin, aren't you earning money by moving your mouth now? You're like that every day ah. Moving your mouth, scolding us, *sprinkling dog blood." Chen Qingyun was scolded by Director Jin just now. She's unhappy right now.