Chapter 10

"(Y/n)~! (Y/n)! Come on, wake up! I got a mission for you!" Satoru said to the sleeping girl. "Go away... Can't you see I'm sleeping" (Y/n) muttered through her pillow. "Megumi is tagging along~!" Satoru sang out, knowing the two are good friends. "Fine, what's the mission?" (Y/n) asked with a blank look, now sitting up on her bed.

"Caught your interest?" Satoru teased her with a smirk. "Shut up, and tell me what the mission is" (Y/n) said with a scowl. "So mean! Be nicer to your big brother!" Satoru whined childishly. "And I'm going back to bed" (Y/n) grumbled out as she goes to lay down again. "No! Wait! Fine! You're going to collect Sukuna's finger" Satoru revealed to her, finally.

"I'm already regretting taking this mission" (Y/n) said with an annoyed look. "Don't be like that~! Think of it as a date with Megumi" Satoru teased her. "Get out, before I hit you with my pillow" (Y/n) warned with a dark glare. "Scary! Megumi will fill you in on the mission!" Satoru said as he scrambled out of the room, saluting her.

~~~

She stared at the figure with an unreadable look, while red eyes stared back at her with a confused look. "My bad, I didn't mean to appear in front of you" (Y/n) apologized and stepped out of his way. She then made her way toward Megumi, unaware of the red eyes that followed her. "Yo, Gumi, you good?" (Y/n) asked with a large smile, causing Megumi to blush.

"Human, what's your name," A deep voice asked from behind her, sounding a bit conflicted. "Huh? Oh! Sorry, I didn't think you'd be reincarnated, my bad" (Y/n) said while turning around to face Sukuna. "I won't ask again, now answer, brat," Sukuna said demandingly. "Fiesty, name's (Y/n) Gojo, the second greatest sorcerer" (Y/n) introduced while boosting her own ego.

He goes to say more, but his own hand silenced him, by gripping onto his chin. "What do you think you're doing with my body?! Give it back!" Yuji demanded Sukuna. Things escalated from there, it was a bit much for (Y/n) to wrap her small peabrain around. But, Sukuna got his ass kicked by her brother, and that's all that mattered at the time.

~~~

"So... I never got your name" Yuji pointed out as she guided him to the school. "Oh, right! I completely forgot, it's (Y/n) Gojo" (Y/n) introduced casually. "Gojo? Wait, you're related?!" Yuji asked in disbelief, not seeing the similarities at all. "Yep, surprising right? But enough about me, you have an interview to go to" (Y/n) informed while pointing in front of them.

"Interview?" Yuji asked curiously, confused about why he needed an interview. "Yup, the principal gives the final verdict, and if your disqualified, well... You get my point" (Y/n) explained blandly. "So your brother's not the boss here? Any hierarchy should be ruled by strength!" Sukuna complained, with a mouth on the side of Yuji's cheek.

(Y/n) stared at the mouth curiously, only for Yuji to slap the mouth away. "Sorry, he does that sometimes," Yuji said with a guilty look. "That was kinda cool" (Y/n) muttered with a finger on her bottom lip, accidentally making Yuji blush from her cuteness. "Though, something is bothering me," Sukuna said as he popped up on Yuji's hand, freaking him out.

"What are you doing to me? Tell me wentch" Sukuna demanded her. "Eh? I'm just standing here" (Y/n) answered with a confused look, unsure what he meant. "Quit looking at me like that! It's weird" Sukuna exclaimed with a growl. At the time, she didn't understand what he meant. But, his actions became weirder, and weirder, as time went on.

~~~

(Y/n) woke to find Yuji staring at her, their noses barely touching. "Yuji?" (Y/n) asked with a confused tilt of her head. She really couldn't tell the difference between Yuji and Sukuna since they share the same body. "Don't compare me to that brat" Sukuna grumbled with a scowl. "Your energy spiked... Are you blushing?" (Y/n) asked with a teasing smirk, causing Sukuna to jolt.

"Shut up, wench! I am not! Why would I blush over someone I loath?!" Sukuna denied it with crossed arms. "Then, why are you here, watching me sleep?" (Y/n) asked with narrowed eyes. "Shut up, don't question my motives" Sukuna grumbled as he seemed to vanish from her sight. "Weird..." (Y/n) mumbled as she goes back to sleep, pretending that the interaction never happened.

~~~

(Y/n) opened her eyes slowly, her vision blurry due to just waking up. 'A dream? No... A flashback? But why was it about him?' (Y/n) thought with a scowl. Unknown to her, while she was reminiscing about the past her friends are in deep trouble. They're dealing with another pirate ship while trying to figure out where she went, a bit worried for her well-being.