Chapter 13 T-shirt

After the talk that Niki and Sunghoon had, Sunghoon now rarely visits them and when he did, it's now only for Niko because the infant really got the charms that captured his heart. Sometimes to have a chitchat and play videogames with Niki.

Sunoo found it weird because they look really close now but he just shrugged it off and join them. It was good because the tension between them seemed to fade away.

" Why do i need to do the laundry! " Niki complained, rolling around the bed. Sunoo put the laundry basket filled with dirty clothes on the floor and put both of his hands on to his waist.

" Because it's your clothes. " Sunoo sassily said. His eyes sharpening.

Niki groaned and roll around the bed more as if he's not willing to do the chore he was tasked. Sunoo irritatedly walk towards him holding the laundry basket ready to throw it to the younger.

Sunoo had just finished washing the dishes and folding a dozen of Niko's clothes. The only thing left is Niki's clothes that needs to be washed and Niko who needs to take a bath.

" Niki, please get up m- "

Sunoo got cut off when Niki pulled him in the bed. He fall on top of Niki, hitting his chest. The older tried to get up but Niki put his arms around him. Sunoo felt Niki's high temperature. He immediately get up and caressed the younger's face.

" Do you have a fever, Niki? " Niki closed his eyes before laying his back properly on the soft bed. Sunoo was now sitting beside him waiting for an answer.

" Nahh only some body aches nothing serious. I think i overworked myself at the company.
A little problem at the office shaked me. "

Niki gestured Sunoo to lay so the older did. He put an arm on his waist and use his freehand to intertwine with Sunoo's hand and cuddle him.

Sunoo softened when he felt Niki nuzzle his nose into his neck while he softly whimped as if he's showing him some affection.

" Can we stay like this for a while? " Niki whispered. Sunoo felt the younger's breath hitting his neck. His heartbeat speed up.

Sunoo just give him a hum and play with his fluffy blond locks. Niki then tighten his embrace and nuzzle his nose more into Sunoo's neck.

The older's sweet smell entered Niki's nostrils making him feel a little bit dizzy as if it's hypnotizing him.

Sunoo noticed how Niki burry his face more on his neck and how his annoyed self turned or more like melt into a soft one because of Niki.

He stared at his face. Niki still had that puma eyes, those cute little moles scattering around his handsome face and his lips that always had a smirk or a goofy smile on it.

Niki was still the same handsome young boy who bullies him back then and the reason why? it's still a mystery.  Sunoo admit that ever since Niki bothered him, he felt things he shouldn't feel because it's not right. It's not right to feel those things over someone who only did mean things to him.

Someone who he thought won't feel the same as him.

After Sunoo graduated, he forgot about his thing to Niki. But when he came back again, those feelings came back again too like a wave crashing him. He tried ignoring it but as he do that, it had only gotten strong now that he noticed Niki seemed to be sweet and touchy with him.

Niki cuddles him, sleep with him, show him motives that he liked him, and many much more.

Friends don't do that to friends right? They're not even friends to begin with.