Pent up anger

I woke up in bed feeling like absolute shit. I didn't feel like going to work today. So I slept in a bit more until I heard some knocking on my front door. When I went to open it I see Alex with a bag, and then with a huge grin. They went inside without saying anything and placed the bag on the floor. Alex then shut the door behind them and began to kiss me passionately. I went a long but backed away, pushing them. I felt like slapping the hell out of them but I just kicked them.

"Alex..? What is this? This is .. Random-"
"Okay so, I've been thinking."
"Hm?"
"Me and you."
"Erm...."
"Like, together!"

He put his arms out,
I sighed and shook my head. He was just one of the friends i worked along with. Plus Su—
Sunny-
HA.
He's probably with AsHlEy.

"Y'know, im not into dating."
"Oh-"
"But...~"
"but?"
"Nothing. Could you drive me to work? I'm sooo exhausted."
"Oh! Uh! Sure!"
"Thanks, now hold up. i'm gonna shower reeeaaaal quick"
"Yes sir/ma'am!"

I chuckle and walk off to go shower. I turn on the water and wait till it warms up a bit. While I do my business I begin to think.
I really like Sun, and i'm not really into Alex.
But Sun probably is already in love with Ashley.
That bitch.
I'm not gonna give up.
She couldn't possibly replace me.
I turn off the water and dry myself up.
I put on some super comfortable clothes and put on my shoes. I grabbed Alex's arm
"Let's go"
Alex shook his head.

When we arrived to the place I held Alex's hand and ran on into the place. He lead the way to punch us in so it said we were actually at work and took me to the daycare area. Usually the area where you'd input your kids name. I held his hand tighter as I saw her.
Ashley.
She had her arms around Sun laughing. I looked away and felt Sun's eyes on me. In all honesty, I was so pissed off at him. But, I was also so sad about it. I get tears in my eyes form and Alex noticed. They pulled me in for a tight hug while running their hand through my hair. It was still a bit wet. Alex let go and held my hand in his and kissed my forehead. I smiled softly.

"So, what's been bothering you?"
"Nothing important."
"Well if it's making you cry, then it's obviously important."
I rubbed my arm with my other hand and sighed.
"I don't want to be replaced."
"oh.. Y/N, you won't be replaced. you're one of the best workers in this section!"
"Heh, thanks."

I hugged Alex again for a bit long then just let go. Their hugs were comforting, but I still felt Sun's eyes on me which made me feel a bit nervous and uncomfortable.

"Could I visit you during lunch break and we could eat together? would that be okay?"
"Yeah! I wouldn't mind at all"
"Alright. Great to know."

I giggled. He let go of my hand.

"I've got to be heading to a party now, have fun with your part of work!"
"Thanks, Alex. You too !"

As I watched from above the slide, I saw all of the kids, Sun, and Ashley. I felt myself feel all angry again. Ashley was getting super close to Sun, and I hated that. IM suppose to be with HIM, not HER. I rolled my eyes and sighed.
"Ooooo!!~"
...................
She kissed him.
In front all of the kids.
I felt my heart drop.
I didn't know what to do.
Sun was spinning,
not knowing what to do.
Does ... Does he like her?
I've never seen her once.
Ever.
What the fuck is their relationship.
Either way,
Why the fuck was she with him.
I'm suppose to be with him.
Not her.