One

Seokjin could hear the old One Direction songs blasting out of the convertible he was pulling up next to, causing him to turn up his own radio to try to drown it out. That only garnered the attention of the four omegas in the car, all of them staring at him and his old, somewhat broken-down car until he turned his head. Once he caught them, they quickly averted their gazes, barely masking their looks of disdain. He rolled his eyes and turned back to the front, pressing down on the gas pedal as soon as the light turned green and rushing towards the school parking lot.

He shouldered his backpack as he climbed out of his car, avoiding any and all contact with the various students milling around outside the school building, wasting time until the tardy bell rang. As he approached the school building, his eyes landed on a poster for the upcoming school prom. He rolled his eyes for the hundredth time that morning as he stalked up to the poster, tearing it down and balling it up as he continued on into the school, tossing it in the first trash can he passed by. "Hey!" An omega with multiple copies of the exact same poster called out to him in annoyance, but he kept walking.

Jungkook nervously tapped his fingers on his thigh as he sat across from the school counselor. "I'll be right with you." Mr. Lee assured him before turning back to his open laptop, tapping furiously at the keyboard. The older male omega quickly finished the latest sentence in the heat porn fic he was hoping to finish and publish by the end of the school year and promptly shut his computer, smiling at the new student in front of him. "Here you go, Jungkook." He handed him a copy of his schedule before turning back to the alpha's file. "Nine schools in ten years? You an army brat?"

"Yeah, my dad is-"

"I'm sure you won't find Bangtan any different than your old schools." He continued as if Jungkook hadn't been speaking. His statement was punctuated with some unknown substance suddenly landing on the window. "Same little ass wipe shit for brains everywhere." Mr. Lee added on without missing a beat.

Jungkook blinked. "Excuse me?" He asked with his eyes wide, unable to believe that a high school administrator would openly curse in front of a student. "Did you just...am I in the right office?"

"Not anymore you're not." Mr. Lee told him. "I've got deviants to see and a novel to finish, now leave." Jungkook blinked once more in confusion. "Leave!" The alpha jumped into action, shouldering his backpack as he stood up and rushed out of the office, nearly bumping into a shorter, but extremely intimidating alpha on his way out. "Min Yoongi~" The counselor greeted not so happily. "I see we're making out visits a weekly ritual."

Yoongi shrugged. "Only so we can continue to have these bittersweet moments together. Should I hit the lights?"

Mr. Lee gave the young alpha a look before looking back at the report that had been emailed to him prior. "You exposed yourself in the cafeteria?"

Yoongi sighed. "I was just joking with the lunch lady. It was a bratwurst."

"Bratwurst?" The counselor raised an eyebrow, looking the alpha over. "Kind of optimistic, wouldn't you say?" Now it was Yoongi who raised an eyebrow. "Keep it in your pants from now on. Leave!" Yoongi rolled his eyes as he left, Mr. Lee not wasting anytime continuing his novel.

Jungkook was looking around the hallways lost when a dimpled smile suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "Kim Namjoon." The dimples introduced themselves. "I've been appointed to show you around."

"Oh, thank god," Jungkook sighed in relief. "I thought they were going to send me a geek like the other schools normally do."

Namjoon chuckled. "Yeah, no, I totally get that-"