Tubbo & Ranboo ~13 Years~ -Interlude- The Future

Tubbo's POV

I've been sitting here, doing paperwork for far too long. My vice president, Fundy, isn't doing well either, we both skipped lunch just to get the paperwork done, but here, I have a sign that someone new is coming into L'manburg.

Thomas Smith:
Age: 13
Eye Color: Sky blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Illnesses: None
Relatives: Angelica Smith - Mother
Alexander Smith - Father
Momi Smith - Sister

Huh, it says he's blonde, though the picture shows him with brown hair... the closer I look, the clearer it is... he's dying his hair, huh? The photo has a lot of static like the camera was really bad. Oh well, I'll see them when they arrive. I looked to the left of my desk, I saw my husband and my son Michael... man, I still remember the day we married.

That was when I heard a knock on the door.

Ranboo's voice was heard from behind the door, "Could I come in, Tubbo?"

I smiled softly, "Yeah, sure! I'm just doing some paperwork!" I put some paper into the drawer.

He stepped inside my office, "Hey, Bee! I heard Michael's school got a new transfer student."

I nodded, "Yep, I just looked at his files, actually. There's just not a clear shot of his looks..." I sat back in my chair in a relaxed manner. I felt like I could let down my guard around Ranboo. We both were sat there for a moment in comfortable silence, but soon, he spoke up.

"Remember when we got married... And got Michael?"

I looked at him and I smiled, he was usually the one with memory problems, but it was nice to see he was remembering things better. "Yeah, Boo... how can I forget? It just had to be the same day Tommy left m- I mean, us." I quickly fixed my wording. I grabbed my horns in a stressed manner, I still can't seem to stop stuttering like that. I gripped my horns, the longer they got, the more they curled around my ears, getting lighter in color as well. I hated them, they reminded me of that drunk ram I used to call my father.

Ranboo smiled a bit, he was always forgiving of my mistakes. Even despite his smile, I could see his eyes looked sad. "Yeah... but, I remember how we proposed and went to get Michael." He chuckled a bit.

Huh, always the romantic one in the house? Me too... like, it was just a flash of a memory...

~Flashback~

Younger Tubbo's POV

I wailed and cried at the ruins of the Community House, "This is not fucking FAIR! Tommy just died, I've had to be fucking president of nothing but a crater, and now Dream tells all of his plans? Just to become a God?!" I screamed, pulling my hair in agony.
Ranboo walked over to me, kneeling in front of me, trying to hold my hands and stop me from pulling out any more hair, "Look, Tubbo, I know it's hard, but-"
"Of course, it's fucking hard!! I've been having to be strong and grow up faster, I didn't have a fucking childhood, Ranboo!! We're both fucking KIDS!" He just wanted to scream, curse, and yell at the gods. Why? WHY would they make such an evil, self-absorbed asshole?!

"Tubbo, come to my house. You need to have a break from all this, please." He pleaded. I didn't want to see Ranboo sad... now that I've lost Tommy, I want to be with my friend(pack), and just relax. So, we headed to L'manburg and he showed me his house, gave me a spare bed and blanket, then we went to sleep for the night. For the first time in a long time, I let myself feel weak.

Next Day~

I woke up and I remembered all the events that happened yesterday. Fuck, my friend (brother) is dead! I just shook my head, 'Not the best time for a breakdown' I thought. I went to the kitchen and saw Ranboo cooking. I didn't even know he knew how to cook. "Hey, Tubbo! I made us breakfast, so I hope you're hungry for waffles!"
I was stunned. I haven't even had homemade food, not since I exiled Tommy. (He was always the better cook) "Thanks, boss man...!"