GETTING HELP

Willow held her cat Swiftie in her arms as she walked down to Remus' office. Her nightmares were back and she wanted to tell someone. "Remus?" She asks curiously as she peeked in.

"Willow!" Remus smiles "Come in!" He says cheerfully and then he noticed the cat in her arms. "You brought my grandchild for a visit." He says taking the cat out of her arms and playing with him.

"Yeah but also I needed to talk to you. I didn't want to worry Harry but my nightmares are coming back." She says sitting down in an armchair.

"What are your nightmares about, if you don't mind me asking?" Remus asks.

"I'm usually in a corner of like a concrete room and I can't move or speak or do anything. I'm just forced to watch my father torture Harry until he eventually kills him and I wake up." Willow says softly.

"I see." Remus says and thinks for awhile "It's very normal to have these types of dreams especially coming from your background. Sirius had them all the time sometimes they were about me other times James or Lily, he even had these dreams about Peter before everything happened." Remus says. "Sirius used to go to a therapist, she's a squib with a wizard husband maybe I can get in contact with her if you want?" He offers.

"If I don't like it I can stop going?" Willow asks.

"Yes." Remus smiles "I would imagine Dumbledore would let you use the floo, either me or Sirius could accompany you to the appointments."

"Thank you." Willow says smiling.

"Willow never be afraid to ask for help. I'm always here and so is Sirius." Remus says handing her back her cat. With one last small smile she headed out the door.

✰✰✰
my hot bf ❤️

bf: where are youuuu
bf: daphne let me into your dorm
then left
bf: im all alone swiftie isn't even here
bf: willow my loveeeee

gf: relax babe i was just with remus
gf: on my way back

bf: good because i miss you
bf: i haven't seen you in three hours!!!!

gf: three hours of silence 🥰

bf: so rude 😡

✰✰✰

"I'm here!" Willow exclaims barging into her dorm. Harry was so scared he fell off of her bed.

"Merlin Willow! Don't sneak up like that!" Harry said while getting up off the floor. "It's scary!"

"I'm a scary person." Willow says grinning before flopping onto her bed dramatically and letting Swiftie the cat roam around the dorm. Harry laid on top of her making Willow groan.

"Get off of me!" Willow yells trying to push Harry off.

"Nope." Harry says smirking before kissing her cheek. "You are like a body pillow."

"You are crushing my bones." Willow protests but she couldn't hide the grin on her face.

"I'm not that heavy." Harry scoffs making Willow break out into laughter. "So why were you with Remus?" Harry asks.

"He thinks I should see a therapist. Apparently he knows one that's a squib with a wizard husband." Willow answers awkwardly, she didn't know how Harry would react.

"That sounds good. You have someone to talk to that's a professional." Harry says smiling.

"You don't think it's like, weird. Your girlfriend seeing a therapist because of her psychotic father." Willow says.

"Nope." Harry says kissing her cheek "It's okay to get help Wills you know that right." He says in a serious tone while looking in her eyes.

"Yeah I guess." Willow sighed.

"I love you." Harry says smiling down at Willow.

"I love you too." Willow says leaning up a bit to kiss him.

✰✰✰

@wickedb1tchofhogwarts:

🔘⚪️

liked by: harryjpotter, theonott + 13 others

the pictures i take of him vs what he takes of me 🤨
tagged: @harryjpotter

@harryjpotter: you just looked so cute 🥰
@wickedb1tchofhogwarts: I WAS SHITTING?

@rweasley: who's that handsome man in the first picture 😍
@wickedb1tchofhogwarts: back off 🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺😡😡😡😡😡😡

✰✰✰
A/N: this chapter is dedicated to my therapist who i will be seeing on thursday i love her