Chapter 47

Although the two companies completed the handover, the previous property company left half of the staff to continue to assist Jungkook to carry out the work, so the work of  Jungkook's military property company went very smoothly.

A total of 45 veterans were contacted by the Great Right. Everyone heard that Jungkook really started the company, and all of them quit their original jobs.

Jungkook appointed Dayou as the captain of the security team, and Xiao Song as the deputy captain. They were fully responsible for the security of the community. The whistle followed Director Liu to learn the daily management of the property company and the communication skills with the owner. The job responsibilities are similar to the special assistant of President Jungkook.

Of the forty-five brothers, almost most of them have old injuries, but it is more than enough to cope with the work of community security. As for the few with physical disabilities, they are arranged for employment and retraining, and then they are placed in suitable positions. on.

Fortunately, the previous security dorms were all ready-made, and the environment was not bad. Jungkook asked people to purchase a batch of new bedding and distribute them in a unified manner. These 45 people were settled down. And everyone is also very satisfied with the accommodation environment, especially after seeing many old comrades in the past, the life after reunion seems to be back to the days before retiring.

As the boss Jungkook, in fact, there is nothing specific to do in the company every day. Most of the time is either chased by the finance and personnel to report the work, or is pulled by the signature, and occasionally there is a time to go out for a tour, also Look everywhere for the loopholes in the security measures that they developed.

"Look, this website is the owner's forum." Director Liu pointed to the computer page and said to the whistle, "The community owner likes to irrigate in this forum. Irrigation means ..."

"I know." In order to keep up with the company's development, the whistle can learn a lot of new things. "That is to say, even if the owner does not take the initiative to come to us for advice, we can find out that our work is insufficient from this forum?

"It's not necessarily inadequate, there are also praises." Director Liu pointed to a post and said, "Look, this post praises us."

Director Liu clicked in. The 100-story building was all about the change of security in the community.

1L: Have you noticed that our community seems to have changed security?

6L: I discovered it long ago, but this time the security guard looked very powerful, one by one as if he was murderous.

11L: Yeah, yeah, I forgot to bring a parking card when I entered the community last time. I was scared and thought that I had entered a military base.

12L: I had a similar experience, and I never dared not to bring a parking card.

20L: Am I the only one who finds their military posture beautiful?

26L: You don't know yet. Our community has changed the property. Recently we are handing over. The first one to be replaced is the security team. It is said that the new property company is called the "Troop". All are said to be veterans.

30L: Will our community be super safe after that? Suddenly I felt I could go out without locking the door.

45L: Their figure is really good. According to my visual inspection, each of the eight abdominal muscles is better than the coach in my gym. I want to touch it.