ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ ᴍᴇ

y/n pov :

last night i decided to sleep over at ashtrays house , bc my parents were being like weird . it was like they took to many drugs or something , i rlly don't know . i wake up feeling the warmth of ashtrays hands around me . i slightly open my eyes rubbing my eye adjusting to the light . i stretch but then quickly stopped bc i feel like i'm gonna pee in my pants.

i jump up and run to the restroom. i quickly take off my shorts and sat down on the toilet hoping that i just needed to pee rlly bad and not my period . i look down and i see a pool of blood below me . fuck me , i only brought one pad . i usually prepare but my period is having a weird schedule. i swear i'm gonna fucking cry .

i sat there looking straight ahead and i feel tears forming in my eyes . i soon let it all out crying bc i just got my period . then i hear a noise like someone was running and a knock on the restroom door . "what happened ma you ight?" ashtray said . "i got my fucking period" i sat there crying more on the toilet.

"what is that?" ashtray said . "are you fucking serious right now?" i said blowing my nose on some toilet paper . "i actually don't know what is going on right now" ashtray said . "every month a girl gets a period , that's when blood come out of you know" i said wiping my tears . "even baby's?" ashtray said . "no ash , it's when you turn a pre-teen" i said . "do you need anything?" ashtray said .

"go get a pad from my backpack" i said sniffing. "now what makes you thing i know what that is?" ashtray said. "just go grab my backpack" i said . "ight" ashtray said. "unlock the door" ashtray said . i reached over and unlocked the door . ashtray came in with his hand over his eyes handing the backpack to me in my face . i grabbed it and he walked out . i took a shower and cleaned up.

"hey ash?" i said doing my thing . "yeah ma?" ashtray said walking to the door. "do you think you could take me to cvs?" i said washing my hands . "ofc" ashtray said. i opened the door and jumped in his arms . all i needed right now is ashtray, and candy. "aye fez , can you drive us to the cvs?" ashtray asked fez walking to the kitchen were fez and faye were.

"why?" fez said hitting his vape . "y/n is like on something called a period ion know" ashtray said shrugging his shoulders holding hands with me . "there's a drug called period , i never heard that , and they sell it at a cvs?" fez said . "i thought period is where you bleed out of your vagina , i didn't know they made drugs out of that" faye said smoking her weed .

"you have to be fucking kidding me faye do you have pads?" i asked faye . "what the fuck are pads?" fez said . "i don't get my period" faye said exhaling her smoke . "of course you don't , you stick fucking herion up your fucking vagina or some shit . now fez can you just take us to the cvs?" i said taking a deep breath . " damn whatever this drug is , it's rlly hitting your system . ight let's go" fez said .

we all walked out the house going inside the car . fez started the car and headed to cvs . we all got out and me and ashtray went out inside the store while fez and faye stayed in the car smoking . i walked to the hygiene section and looked at the different kinds . ashtray lets go of my hand and started to look at the tampons . "what the fuck is this shit?" ashtray said holding up tampons .

"those are tampons" i said . "how do you put them on?" ashtray said . "i don't use tampons i use pads" i said laughing. from the corner of my eye i see theses two girls following me and ashtray hiding . "well then how do you put them on?" ashtray said . "all you got to do is lay it down on her underwear and yeah , basically like a diaper i guess you can say but for girls not baby's" i said picking my size .

"so you just walk in that all day , for a week? that must me so uncomfortable" ashtray said . "well it's a pain in the ass , there are also mood changes. one minute i could cuddle you , another minute i could punch you across the face , it's just a bipolar train." i said walking to the candy section . i picked up from chocolate and blue sour punch candy. the all of a sudden i hear a bitchy voice .

"hi there , umm- , stopp. srry about her but can i get your number your like rlly cute and i just think we could work out." she said to ashtray laughing and smiling at her friend . "uhh i got a girlfriend" ashtray said. "she don't gotta know" the girl grabbed ashtrays hand . ashtray just stood there a awkwardly smiling waiting to see if i was gonna do something . "can you not get the fucking hint he has a girlfriend, junkie ass whore" i said grabbing ashtrays hand . "what a bitch?" she said laughing looking at her friend .

i looked at ashtray and i looked at her , ashtray shook his head at me and i gave him the stuff i was holding and tied up my hair . "back the fuck up , before you get smacked the fuck up bc i will fight a bitch if i have to" i said walking up to her face . "whatever" she said . i pulled my hair back down and i walked to the cashier. ashtray put all the stuff down and paid for it .

i then held his hand and kissed him on the lips. "now i get when you say you have mood swings" ashtray said walking to the car and opening the car door for me . "what took y'all guys so long?" fez said driving to the house. " a bitch at cvs wanted to test me but didn't want the smoke" i said . we pulled up to the house and got the stuff . i went to the restroom changing in to something clean and walked back out with my chocolate.

ashtray was laying on the couch watching a movie . i walked up to the couch and he made space for me to cuddle with him . i got the chocolate out and ate some , i was rlly into the movie it was getting interesting. i reached out to ashtrays mouth to see if he wanted some . he ate the chocolate from my hands and i licked the left over chocolate that were on my finger.

"need anything else y/n" ashtray said to me. " all i need is you and chocolate, that's the only thing i'm worried about right now" i said getting my electro light drink out to help with cramps . "oh my fucking good i'm having cramps" i said holding my stomach . ashtray quickly sat up and looked at where i was hurting . "do i like need to take you to the hospital or something?" ashtray said .

"no just lay back down and cuddle me , it will go away soon" i said holding my stomach . ashtray slowly lays back down and holds me in his arms . he kisses me on the lips and i lay my head on his chest . i relax my body knowing that i'm close to ashtray and closed my eyes slowly falling asleep.

——————————————————————————

i'm literally so serious y'all guys are the reason i write every night . i'm so sorry if this grossed anyone out . 💓