Chap. 17

"Let's go to Splash Mountain!" I exclaimed, jumping up and down.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Screamed Dalton as we started running.

Cole, Sarah, Dana, Will, Gabe, Dalton, and I were standing in line.

I walked over to Cole.

"Sit with me?" I asked him with a smile.

"I'm sitting with Gabe. Sorry." He said coldly. My heart sank.

"I'll sit with you." Said Dana.

I smiled at him. "That'd be great, thanks."

We sat in the front.

"I fucking love this ride!" Screamed Dana.

"Language!" I said while smacking his arm.

He smirked and I threw my arms in the air. This was the best part. He did the same thing and I giggled nervously.

Suddenly, we were at the edge, about to fall.

"Oh Lord!" I heard Sarah scream. I laughed.

Then, we were going down Splash Mountain. I screamed at the top of my lungs. Then, the water hit us and Dana and I got soaked. I laughed and tried to wrench my shirt.

"That was insane!" I said as we got off the ride.

"I'll race you to Space Mountain." He commented.

"You're on, Vaughns." I said with a smirk as we ran off.

---------

Dana and I decided to stay a bit longer while the rest of the gang decided to call it a day and head back to the hotel.

"What do you wanna do now?" Asked Dana after a day of long lines and insane roller coaster rides.

"Oh, let's get Mickey Mouse ice cream!" I yelled as I grabbed his rist and pulled him to the ice cream cart.

He laughed, "Two please." He said as he paid.

The lady handed us two mickey ice cream sandwiches. "You two make a lovely couple." She said.

"Oh, we're n-"

"Thank you." He said while interrupting me and putting an arm around me.

We walked away and I glared at him. He laughed and I rolled my eyes.

After a few more rides, we called it a day and headed off back to the hotel.

----------

"It's so freaking tight."

"It's not our fault you wanted to be the little mermaid." Jenny, the designer, said as I nodded while sipping my smoothie.

"You look hot." I said, "Will is gonna faint."

She rolled her eyes.

"Come on, Marley," Said Jenny, "Your turn."

She handed me my outfit. I ran to the dressing room. I unzipped the bag and put on a light purple dress. I also placed golden greek sandals on my feet. At the bottom of the bag, there was a golden ring with different shades of purple colored rhinestones. I looked at myself in the mirror.

I freaking love disney.

I stepped out of the bedroom.

"Damn it," Muttered Sarah, "I should've singed Hercules."

I laughed, "It's taken, dude. But you look freaking sexy." I said with a smirk.

--------------