CHAPTER 58

CHAPTER 58

CIRA WAS FUMING MAD when Xeke returned. Her bow and arrow was ready, but Xeke brought good news and she couldn't shoot him even after he stole a kiss from her!

"Don't you dare do it again!" Cira hissed at Xeke. "Ask first you bastard! Don't you dare! My lips are very precious!"

A fussing Cira looked so adorable in Xeke's eyes that even though he was being cussed at, he was still smiling. "Yes. I'll ask first."

"Good—"

"Cira?"

"What?!"

"Can I kiss you?"

"Of course, not!" Cira snapped and started walking, then she heard Xeke's voice with a hint of laughter.

"Cira, you're going to the wrong way." Said Xeke who was stopping himself from laughing.

"Piss off!"

Xeke chuckled before he held Cira's hand. He didn't let it go even when Cira bit his hand.

"I have to hold your hand, Cira." Xeke reasoned with his elf. "You might get lost again.

Grumbling to herself, Cira finally let Xeke hold her hand as he guided her towards the right direction.

Walking in the sacred forest, holding hands, Cira kept grumbling.

"You know, Xeke, we can travel faster if you let me go and lead the way through teleportation like you usually do."

"Hmm... You're right." Xeke agreed and then he suddenly just picked up Cira and run.

"Xeke!" Cira bellowed, but Xeke just pretended that he didn't hear it. He continued running with Cira on his arms until a group of elven warriors blocked their way.

And elven warriors meant they're on the right path.

Cira immediately jumped down from Xeke's arms and draw her bow and arrow against the elven warriors. Cira was ready to go to war just to enter the sacred forest when Xeke spoke.

"It's okay, Cira. I spoke to them." He said. "They won't do anything to you."

Cira turned to Xeke, frowning and confused. "Why? I'm pretty sure they all want to throw me out for breaking their sacred law."

Xeke took a deep breath and answer Cira in the most simplest way. "Warlord Hakkeran Adral."

Hearing that name, Cira clicked her tongue at Xeke. "Please don't tell me you're working for him." Cira clicked her tongue in annoyance again. "Of course, you're working for him. Everyone is working for him! Is that the real reason why you accompanied me, you annoying theft warlord?"

"I don't work for him, Cira." Xeke explained calmly. "We're friend and I'm just helping around. And you know why I accompanied you, Cira. Do I have to say it again? I don't mind."

Cira glanced at the elven warriors in front of them and she glared at Xeke. "Don't you dare say it. Don't be shameless in front of them! Have some decency, Xeke!"

Xeke chuckled and bowed his head a little to humor his adorable elf. "After you, my lady Cira."

Cira glared at Xeke again and with her head held high, she walked straight towards the royal castle of the elven kingdom while Xeke was behind her, as if escorting and guarding her.

Everyone Cira passed gasp and murmurs after seeing her. Cira didn't mind though, it had been a long time since she'd been kicked out. She didn't care what they say about her.