Sunny . . ?

(OO*)+ THE WAY THAT THE LAST CHAPTER MADE YALL SO PISSED OFF IS MAKINF ME DIE OF LAUGHTERJDB — I DIDNT THINK YOUD ALL ACTUALLY GET THAT MAD MSNSKDH ANYWAYS, ENJOY THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE IM TRYNA WORK HARDER ON THESE SINCE CANT JUST LEAVE YALL THERE... ALSO JUS TRYNA MAKE IT GOOD 4 YALL. (☆゚∀゚) ⁄
_______________________________________________

I went down there in rage with my hands balled up into fists. I waited a bit since I knew it was a theatre day, so soon Sun and Ashley were alone together in the main play area. When i peeked a bit, Ashley's arms were wrapped around Sun's neck and Sun was softly/lightly hugging them with his arms around them. What. The. Hell. That's suppose to be me. I walked on in all pissed off, rolling up my sleeves.

"Ohh! Y/N! You must be the daycare worker I'm filling in for !"
"Mhmm... And who are you.?"
"Ashley!"

I looked at Sun with a death stare and he completely let go of Ashley.

"So what's your relationship with erm, Sun boy here?"
"Oh! I'm his wife! or so, what the kids say. but i'm just his other worker who doesn't really show up since i'm just someone who fills in for other people when needed!"

God, her voice was so fucking high pitched and squeaky. I hated it.

"Oh... How... How nice.."

I put my hands into a fist again and just stopped, I took a second and took a good deep breath. I smiled and slapped Ashley, Thought ashley tried to kick me but failed since I moved just in time.
"Y/N!-"
I turned to Sunny and kicked him in the crotch. I knew he had an area and that it hurt.
After what I did, I walked off all pissed off into the unisex bathroom, and walked into a stall locking it and bursting out in tears. I stayed in there for what felt like hours before I came out. It was lunch break and I saw Alex and ran towards them with my arms out, going for a hug. They quickly placed down the food in a safe place and hugged me.
"Woah! Y/N, are you okay!?"
I sniffled.
"Noo..."
"Do you wanna talk about it..?"
I shook my head no
"Alright Y/N, that's fine."

After Alex set the food up at a table in the daycare, we ate. It was super good and I loved it so much. Soon we were half finished and me and alex laughed together and had fun. Alex stood up to fix theirselves a bit and I got up too. I kissed them on the cheek and said thanks for them buying me food. I felt as if someone was looking at me though.
"Y/N! You fucking bitch!"
I'd know that annoying voice anywhere.
It was Ashley. Alex looked confused and concerned. Alex looked at me and looked at Ashley.
"What happened?!"
"Y/N-"
I began to begin sobbing like crazy and Ashley stopping talking and looked a bit concerned and confused. I whispered to Alex how she tried kicking me but she missed and Alex had an upset face on them. They took a hot coffee cup but I took it from them and threw the hot coffee that was in the cup onto Ashley
"Oops... I'm sooo clumsy..~"
"UGH!"
Ashley walked off all pissed off and I chuckled with tears on my eyes. I hugged Alex and they hugged me back. I heard Sun freaking out and struggling on what to do, I apologized and waved to Alex goodbye as they left to go continue doing their work. Soon, it was just me and Sunny.
"Sunshine—" He tried to hold my hand.
"Don't touch me."
I walked off in anger.
I didn't feel like talking to him, especially after what happened.
Honestly, I felt bad. He really didn't deserve this but I just felt so.. Angry and upset.

After a while I found a few realistic toy snakes and spiders, i put them into a bucket and found a few real spiders. They creeped the hell out of me but it was gonna be so worth it. I found Ashley in a bathroom stall and I went in the one beside hers. I stood up on the toilet seat with the bucket and poured the realistic fake spiders and snakes with a few real spiders on her. She screamed while I held in my laugh, Ashley ran out screaming and as soon as she was out, I began laughing my ass off. It felt amazing but I felt a bit bad. Pfft. Why should I even feel bad? She's trying to get with MY Sunny. He's mine not hers, The fuck? I didn't feel bad. In fact, i'd do it again.

I left the bathroom and couldn't find Ashley anywhere so I went back to the daycare all cheery and energetic as if nothing at all happened. When I got there, all of the kids were already back having fun messing around, enjoying theirselves. I sat down in the security desk area inside the main daycare area and placed down my bag in a safe area watching all of the kids and Sunny as well. I sighed and smiled. I felt accomplished and good about myself. I wanted to talk to Sunny about the situation but I felt too nervous to even talk to him about it. Especially since I really love him.

Y'know what? fuck it. I'm gonna talk to him,, I need to.

_________________________________________________________
WOW i really liked writing this one! But uhm... Angry or like make up railing smut chapter ...? Thoughts? 😁