Chp 28

Before the story I wanted to say, I'm making another story as well, it's gonna be a short Xiaoven AU, so just 1 Chapter but long. I'm almost done typing it but I'm also making the cover for it!

Its gonna be based on a song called "R U Mine?" By Arctic Monkeys.

Also thank you for the supportive comments from the last chapter, it made me feel a lot better. Tbh I was kinda scared posting that, so again, thank you!!

On to the story!!!

No One's Perspective
-Swearing-

"So, you like what you saw?" Xiao said with a shit eating grin. "W-what?!" Venti said, cheeks going a bit pink. "You know, when you walked in on me?~" "Oh shut it!..." Venti said embarrassed. "I'll take that as a yes then." Xiao chuckles. Venti breaks out of the hug Xiao gave him and walks over to his bed, flopping down on it and sighs. "So, how've you been, like with you grounded n' all?" Venti asked. "Boring. How's school, he's not causing you any trouble, right?" Xiao asked, raising an eyebrow. "Nope! But I am excited for the sleepover!!" Venti said while he sat up.

"Foods done, come eat then you can do whatever for a bit till it's time to leave." Childe said as he cracked the door open a bit. He then walked away, leaving the door open which annoyed Xiao a bit. "Come on, let's go eat." Xiao said getting up and waving his hand towards Venti, motioning him to come along. Venti nods and follows behind.

"So, how is is?" Childe asks as they take their first bite. "Better then anything I make." Venti says. Xiao shrugs "The same as usual." He said before focusing on the food again. "Hey now, I actually tried for you guys." Childe says acting offended. "Oh, well I guess it's not as burnt." Xiao says with a smug face, Venti just watching everything happen while trying to contain his laughter. "I do not burn everything I make!!"
"Not everything, but most."
"Well- damnit you won that time." Childe sighs in defeat and Venti burst up in laughter, almost choking on the food infront of him.

After they ate the went in Xiao's room for a while and waited till it was time to leave. They just talked making many different conversations about many different things such as school, sports, parents/family, friends, etc. Maybe kissed a few time here and there~ maybe~ maybe not~ who knows~ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(I know)

Anyways~

"You boys read- okay maybe I should knock next time-" Childe said before closing the door slowly. "Dad! Oh my fuck- we weren't even doing anything!" Xiao screams getting up from his bed quickly before he closes the door completely. "Yeah he was just helping me with toppings for this game, I know nothing about them." Venti explained sighing. "Yeah he's a complete noob." Xiao said. Childe had walked in on the two up really close to each other, and because he didn't see the phone he didn't know what they were doing and assumed they just had some make out session or something, because it's Childe, he assumes the naughtiest of thoughts, even though it didn't look anything like what he thought.

"Yeah yeah, okay sure~ come one now, let's get going." Childe said, once again walking out the room, still leaving the door open. "Here just do this real quick then we can leave" Xiao said showing him what to upgrade. (Btw they are definitely playing cookie run kingdom) "Alright, thanks!" Venti said while doing said thing. They go to the front door and put their shoes on, double checking that they have everything. "Dad were ready!" Xiao screams. "Alright give me one second!!" Childe screams from his room, before bursting through his room. "Let's go!" Childe said while walking to the front door, jingling the keys in his hand.

The drive there was quite long since Xingqiu lives in a neighborhood kinda far from the two, a more wealthy neighborhood. They get to the gate of his neighborhood before being stoped by the gate and a speaker thing asking for them to punch in some passcode. (Idk if you know what I'm talking about but where I live, the more wealthy neighborhoods have a gate and lots of security so to get inside you need a passcode to open the gate or sm, there might be more to it but I've only been in one of these neighborhoods once)

"Lemme call Xingqiu real quick." Venti says while scrolling through his contacts, quickly finding Xingqiu's since he doesn't have very many. Xingqiu quickly answers, "Hey Venti, you almost here?" He asks. "We are here, but we need the code!" "Oh right! Um it's uhhh... *****. Yeah that should be it, just knock once you get here!" He said before hanging up. "Alright it's *****!" Venti said. Childe punched in the code and the gate opened.

Once they got to his place, Xiao and Venti were both surprised by how big the house looked. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a mansion or anything, just bigger then any house they've been too. "Wow this is much bigger then my old house." Xiao said in aw "Really, how big was that?" Venti asked walking up to the front door. "About as big as Hu Taos, we moved to a smaller house here since there was too much extra space in our old house and we didn't need it." He explained and Venti looked at him with shook. "No wonder you get such high allowance!" Xiao only laughed as a response.

As soon as they knocked on the door he heard a muffled shout, probably Xingqiu from the higher pitched voice. "Hi guys!! Welcome!! Come inside!" Xingqiu said and walked to the side of the door so they could get through. "Wow Xing, your house is huge!" Venti said. "Yeah I guess. By the way, we have food if your hungry. Me and Chongyun we just cooking some things." "Correction, I was cooking!" Chongyun yelled as he was walking over too the three. All four of them laughed and walked over the the kitchen too see what there was. "Help yourselves!" Xingqiu said with a large grin.

A/N I am writing this while waiting for my hair dye to set, which it has to do over night :,D. It's funny how I can ask my mom to dye my hair yet not even ask if I could wait on college classes or go to public school lol.

Hope you have a good day or night!!

Published: February 3
Word-Count: 1111