"happy birthday"-smut

As I lie in Josh's bed, scrolling on TikTok I get a text from Bryce.
"yo Y/n, for Josh's birthday I was thinking.."
I stopped reading right after that. What was today? I opened my calendar app on my phone. "Shit" I thought, Josh's birthday was tomorrow.

I continued reading Bryces text,
"...that we could go out to dinner then we can throw a party at sway." I agreed that was a good idea and told Bryce I would help set it up.

Then I heard the shower water turning off. Josh walked into his bedroom with his towel hanging dangerously low on his hips and water dripping down his abs. I think I was staring for too long.

"So my love, 20 tomorrow huh?" I questioned in a high tone of voice. "Yep. I already feel 20 though" He said.

"I feel like your 30." I joked and he threw a pillow at me. We both laughed and he got dressed for bed.

—————-the next day————-

I woke up to the sun shining and my boyfriend cuddled up next to me. I kissed his cheek and his arm that was still wrapped around me as he slowly started to wake up. "Good morning birthday boy." I smiled as he kissed me back.

"How's my 20 year old doing?" I asked. "Better now that i'm kissing you" He took his lips off my neck just long enough to say those words. I let out a small moan from the pleasure his lips we're giving me.

"baby, we have to wait until later." I told Josh as he got on-top of me. "whyyy" he whined like a child. "because, it's soo early. I wanna do it later when everyone's here so they all know I'm yours." I smirked.  Josh smiled and got out of bed.

After getting dressed we walked downstairs and the guys attacked Josh with birthday wishes. Bryce noticed my neck and asked if Josh had already had his birthday sex. "Shut up bryce." We both said in unison.

Josh looked over at me and admired his work he had done on my neck, he definitely had left marks.

——————————-

In the car on the way back from dinner I was sitting on Joshes lap because of the "lack of seats" he claimed but I could tell he was rock hard underneath those dress pants he was wearing.

Noah and his reckless driving was not helping. I kept bouncing on his dick when the car would fly up and Josh was trying so hard to keep quite.

"We're almost home baby, then we can sneak upstairs." I whispered in his ear when he looked at me helpless.

Eventually we got back to sway and Josh grabbed my hand and took me upstairs even though, a huge party was going on.

"I need you right fucking now Y/n." Josh said pushing me into his room and onto the bed. "Since it's your birthday Josh, you can do whatever you want to me." I said.

"You really are the best girlfriend ever you know that?" Josh said and I could feel myself blushing.

He pushed me onto my knees and I unbuttoned his pants for him. Not even a second later he forced his dick down my throat. "Suck like the good girl I know you are." Josh praised.

I bobbed my head up and down until I was gagging. He had put my hair into a makeshift ponytail with his hands pushing my head.

I felt his liquid poor down my throat and I swallowed every last droop. "You taste so good daddy." I told him while laying down on the bed where he pointed. "Call me that again princess"

"Daddy, fuck your so big daddy" I whimpered as he shoved his dick inside of me pounding in and out and rubbing my clit.

"God you make me so fucking hard Y/n" Josh whispered in my ear. He had not slowed down his pace at all and I couldn't hold on much longer.

"Fuck i'm cumming josh." I screamed letting out a string of moans. He continued to rub my clit all through out my orgasm and pulled out to cum on my stomach.

"That was so good, happy fucking birthday to me." Josh said after cleaning me up, Pulling our naked bodies together.

"You know there's a whole party downstairs waiting for you right?" I asked. He jumped out of bed and handed me my clothes. "We gotta make a grand entrance baby."

Our hands connected as we walked down the stairs, all eyes on us when Bryce went on the microphone. "Yoo birthday boy we've been having lots of fun at your party while you we're too busy fucking your girlfriend to come be with us." He yelled and I hid my face in joshes chest from the embarrassment.

"Damn right I was, have you seen how hot she is?" Josh yelled back.
"All that matters is that I'm here now aren't I?" and with that Josh jumped into the crowd.

I walked off the stairs to go find Addison. "Bryce is so dumb i'm sorry he said that." She said. "Oh no it's fine, everyone's drunk anyways they won't remember it and besides I like everyone knowing I'm joshes." I smiled

a/n- hey guys this is in honor of josh's bday, i know i'm a day late.