8-eight

You and Mirabel stood shocked infront of Bruno's door.

Dolores was standing in the light which couldn't reach the hallway. She had her arms crossed on her hips.

"Count me in or I snitch." Dolores mocks, as she looks at you and Mirabel who looked like all of your soul was sucked right out of you.

"Sure, sure. You were already in, in the first place." You roll your eyes at the Madrigal.

Mirabel looks at the two of you, then lets out an audible gasp.

"Oh, wow. You must have alot in your hands, especially on your first day being in a relationship." Mirabel dissapointingly shakes her head.

You and Dolores look at each other,

"Should we tell her?"

"Yeah."

Mirabel looks at the exchange from the two of you. "Tell me what?" She asked, scratching her curly hair with her hand.

You quietly sighed as you put your hand on one of Mirabel's shoulders. "Listen... We need to tell you something..".

Dolores pushes the two of you towards Bruno's door, "let's talk about it inside, I can hear Abuela heading here.

You squeeze through the small opening of the door, only pulling it open enough to not make any noise.

Dolores slowly pulls the door back, without a creek coming out from the door.

┅┅┅┅┅┅

The room was weirdly shaped. The first thing to greet you when you enter the room was a small hallway with an hourglass-shaped hole in the wall.

Sand was slowly coursing through the other side of the wall, like a waterfall made of sand.

The floor under you had scattered sand all over it, coming from 10 years of not being cleaned.

There was also sand falling from above your heads, there were tiny cracks which seep sand crawling on the ceiling.

"So what were you gonna tell me?" Mirabel keeps wiping the sand off of her hair and glasses, but new sand would just fall into them after she finishes trying to remove them.

"Dolores and I..... aren't dating." Your head fiddled around as it tried to word the sentence carefully.

"Yeah.." Dolores disappointingly sighed, as she aggresively scratched her hair that grew progressively itchy from the falling sand.

"WHAT!?" Mirabel stomps hard down on the ground, causing even more sand to fall covering all of your heads.

"Let's find somewhere else that doesn't have so much Goddamn sand all over the place." You angrily try to fix your hair.

You cover your head with your satchel, you sling it from the side over your arm, and layed it perfectly on your hair.

You feel your ruana tugging your neck, and pulling you backwards.

"Hey, what the hell?" You hiss as you see Dolores hiding and inside the back part of your ruana.

"Let me be, Asshole." She hissed back as she kept hiding under the red ruana.

"You're gonna fucking tear it." You keep tugging on her to move her out of the ruana.

"Puta, just let me stay here." Dolores dodges your hands as she kept holding the ruana.

"Ay, Hijueputa." You give up on buggering off the lady.

Mirabel looks at the two of you with a straight face, speechless after the swearing battle the two of you had.