thirty five

Luna's POV
~*~

Eunji places a blanket over my lap again as I sit down on the floor on the purple set of Buzzfeed Celeb.

Luckily Buzzfeed Celeb's building was only a five minute drive away from the ELLE building since they were both centred in the middle of the city.

I smile at Eunji who tucks my blanket in, making sure I was all covered once again.

"Thank you," I tell her.

"You're welcome," Eunji smiles back at me.

"Thank you so much for coming today Luna," A Buzzfeed director says from behind the camera.

"Thank you for having me," I smile at them.

"To start off we will get you to introduce yourself and explain what you will be doing,"

"Okay," I nod my head before looking into the camera.

"Hi! I'm Luna and today I'm going to be playing with puppies while answering fan questions," I smile.

"Wow, that was perfect," The director tells me. "Okay let's bring the puppies in!"

A female staff walks towards me carrying two black and white puppies.

"Ah! Cute!" I gush as the staff hand the puppies to me.

I place them gently on my lap that was covered in the blanket before stroking them gently. Another staff member places two brown puppies on the floor and throws a couple of dog toys onto the set.

The two brown puppies immediately start play fighting with each other as they race around on the set.

"Here is the bowl of fan questions," A staff member places a clear container in front of me which was filled with strips of paper. "When you're ready you can begin,"

I reach out and pick out one question.

"Are there any hair colours you want to try out in the future?" I read out the question.

"Hmm, I'm very indecisive so I hardly ever dye my hair but if I had to choose, I'd pick either blonde or pink," I say while looking down at the puppies who were lying calmly in my lap.

"Yah!" I laugh at the brown puppy who suddenly tries to eat the piece of paper I was holding. "You can't eat that baby,"

I throw the piece of paper away before picking another question out.

"If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go?"

"Oh! I would go back home to Australia," I smile looking up at the camera. "To see my family,"

"Okay next question!" I throw the piece of paper away, which one of the brown puppies chase.

"Can you describe your new album Halo in three words?" I read out the next question.

"Fierce, Feminine and passionate," I answer while patting the two sleepy puppies in my lap.

I look over at the two brown puppies who were wrestling each other beside me while picking out a new question.

"Which Artist would you like to collaborate with?"

"Hmm, I think Troye Sivan would be awesome to work with," I answer. "He's super talented,"