𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳.

‧˚︵︵︰❄️︰︵︵˚

ALL CHARACTERS, PLACES AND EVENTS SHOWN IN THE STORY ARE FICTIOUS

————————————————————

At The Attic
"You bastards! Lower your guns! Who told you to shoot?" said Nam Taeil while angrily entering the attic. He saw Sooho on the floor covered in blood while Eun's daughter was crying. An Gyeonghui dragged her out of the dorm while she was screaming and cursing. He saw Sooho close his eyes after saying his last words and yelled "FUCK! YOU DARN BASTARDS HOW COULD YOU JUST SHOOT HIM WITHOUT MY ORDERS WE HAD TO TAKE HIM TO THE INTERROGATION ROOM!!! HE WAS THE ONLY COMMUNIST WE COULD REACH WHAT DO WE NOW?!" "how do i get the money now?" He murmured.

Sooho coughed out blood and tried to get up. Taeil was in shock. "This darn communist bastard is still alive?" He said. "That's impossible, we shot him so many times!" One of the agents said. Taeil as usual yelled and ordered the agents to get Sooho to the hospital ASAP. "SHUT UP! WE SHOULD BE THANKFUL HE IS ALIVE! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR GET HIM TO THE HOSPITAL YOU PUNKS". Thankfully, Sooho was wearing a bulletproof vest.

He got Sooho to the ANSP hospital (there was this kinda thing in episode 8 idk)  VIP ward and shushed everyone around to hide the fact that there is communist in the hospital. After 3 hours of surgery, Sooho was finally alright, resting. He didn't expect to get treated, by one if his worst enemies to be specific. Youngro was still on his mind. She must've thought he was dead too.

Taeil sent everyone else out of the ward and told Sooho that he has been announced dead. Then Sooho saw a sight he never expected. Taeil was in his knees, begging for the password. Sooho was shocked, what had gotten into him, is the money really that important? To trade with the North? "How can I trust you?" Sooho answered, "You might just kill me when you get the money."

"Please, I will be killed if I don't get the money." We have already announced Lim Sooho dead, we'll change your identity and you can defect to Germany. He wanted to live to meet Youngro again, but everyone thinks he is dead.

"It's 0246." Sooho said. Taeil laughed wickedly and called his agents to kill Sooho. "I knew it." Sooho smirked. "You're quite stupid to believe me." That surprised Taeil. How did he even get tricked by a darn communist? "HEY YOU MOTHERF-"

"Sir, the President wants to see you immediately." came in one of the agents. "WHAT?! THE PRESIDENT?" Taeil knew he was in trouble. "Yes, sir." "Make sure he doesn't leave the ward." "Understood." he replied and saluted the new ANSP Director.
₊꒷︶︶꒷︶︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷︶︶꒦︶꒷꒦︶︶꒦‧