fifteen

Absquatulate

(v.) to leave without saying goodbye

☆☆☆☆

The blaring of alarm clock woke me up from my peaceful slumber

My hand instinctively reached to grab it and smash it into pieces, but a knock on my door saved the poor clock. 

Urggghh!

"Wake up neonata, it's your first day of school." I heard someone say, recognising from the voice, I guess it was Luca. 

"Are you up bambina?" he asked again.

I was glad he respected my privacy and personal space and didn't try and enter the room, although he couldn't because I had locked it. 

"Yeah, yeah, I'm up." I replied groggily. 

"Okay, get ready and come down for breakfast. School starts in an hour and a half." he said and I heard fading footsteps. 

With a last sigh, I reluctantly pushed myself off the bed and stumbled into the bathroom. 

I quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth. 

How can people even eat in the morning without brushing? It's gross. Ew. 

Taking a shower, I moisturised my body and covered my tattoos. I prefer morning showers because they make me feel awake and fresh for the day ahead. 

Putting on my braces and my way too big glasses, I packed my bag and got my stuff ready. 

I wore a blue sweatshirt with black leggings, paired with my white nike socks and my white sneakers

It was a fairly decent outfit, but just not my vibe. I usually choose to display my tattoos and wear clothes that make me feel like 'me'. 

I just couldn't connect with this outfit but since I had to cover up, I chose this. 

It could've been better, but, I just didn't want to do much today.