Chapter 34, Kibutsuji Muzan

_Author Pov_

'' Y/N-CHANNNN!!! HELP ME! AOI-CHAN IS MEAN TO ME AGAIN!! '' Zenitsu clings onto you.

He keeps clinging onto you before getting dragged by a furious Aoi which you and Tanjiro both sweatdropped at.

You two just awkwardly stay there, the mood was ruined.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bright sun was already long gone, replaced by the pearl white moon. A kid stands in front of a book shelf and reached out for a book. He flips the pages as the wind picks up. The kid keep reading as the window opens a.d reveal a demon, Upper Moon Three. 

'' I came here to report to you... '' Akaza muttered. '' Master Muzan '' The kid, Muzan finally looks at him, revealing his bloody-red eyes. '' Have you found what I asked for? '' Akaza tensed before answering him. '' I looked into it but came empty. Having No way to confirm its existence...I was unable to locate the Blue Spider Lily. ''

'' And? ''

'' I will continue to do my utmost to live up to your expectations, Master Muzan. '' He continues. '' As you ordered, I did eliminate one Hashira. So you may rest assured. ''

Muzan fully turns his body and look at him. '' You seem to have the wrong idea about this, Akaza. '' He said and released a gush of force. '' That Hashira is not dead. '' Akaza's eyes widened as his body started to tremble.

'' And the girl? ''

'' I've failed to capture her....I'll accept any kind of punishment bestow upon me. '' Akaza said while hanging his head low, carefully choosing his words, knowing one wrong word and he'd have his head cut off.

Muzan ripped off the book in his hand in anger. '' You boast of killing one Hashira when it wasn't even the truth. There were four other demon slayer there. Why did you failed to kill them off?! '' He said, furious. '' And the girl. You failed to capture her. You failed to do a single task that even a human can do. Why did you fail?! After I made a point of sending you there because you happened to be nearby? '' 

'' Akaza....Akaza...Akaza...'' Muzan keep calling his name in anger as blood started to ooze out from both of his nose and mouth. '' You have disappointed me. To think that you suffered a blow by a swordsman who isn't even a Hashira....and my daughter, who is just a mere Tsuguko. How far have you fallen... Upper Three. ''

'' Dismissed. '' Muzan curtly dismissed him which Akaza bowed at him before leaving the house.

Akaza left the house, body tensed.

He stuck the katana into one of the trees. He took a stance and started to punch the sword repeatedly. The sword finally snapped into two after suffering the blows from the demon, The demon stopped and clenched his jaw.

'' I know what you look like, boy! The next time we meet, I am going to spray your brain matter everywhere. '' He said in anger as he stared at the broken sword.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shinobu keep walking in the crowd and stopped at a certain shop which seems to be a accessories shop. She then stared at all the accessories displayed before her. '' Nice shades and decorative accessories, however...'' She picked up a random hair clip and inspect it. '' They are not quite my taste. '' She muttered.

'' Kocho, are you done yet? '' The Water Hashira, Giyuu called out, holding a bunch of bags which belong to Shinobu. '' Oh my! I'm sorry! I forgot you're with me. '' Shinobu exclaims.

''  。。。。''

Giyuu just stayed quiet. '' Let's go! '' Shinobu turned to leave the shop. '' You won't buy it? '' Giyuu asked curiously, following behind her.
'' Yeah, I'm fine. Maybe next time! '' Shinobu replied cheerfully.

Giyuu takes a look at the shop before following After Shinobu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'' Today's purchase is over. Thank you for accompanying me- '' Shinobu turned around to look at Giyuu but was met with a beautiful necklace shoved up to her face.

'' Oh? ''

'' I thought you wanted these. '' Giyuu hands her the accessory which Shinobu accepts. ' That's not what I'm looking at. ' She sweatdropped. 

'' This necklace really matches you, Kocho. '' Giyuu said which makes Shinobu's eyes widen with slight blush coating her cheeks.

'' Thank you, Tomioka-san. '' She smiled at him. ' But I think it's the best not to tell him that. ' She thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_Taisho Secret_

None

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha, are you surprised?