✾𝟴𝟴✾

Y/n woke up as sweat dripped down from her forehead

Y/n woke up as sweat dripped down from her forehead. Kanao flinched in surprise. "You're awake!" her sweet and soft voice gasped. Y/n looked up at Kanao. "What happened?" Y/n asked. "You were suddenly paralyzed, good thing your disciple had caught you," Kanao said silently. "How long was I out?" Y/n asked. "Two days," Kanao grimaced. "I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you at that time," Kanao said silently. "Kanao-san, stop blaming it all on yourself, I'm fine," Y/n said softly.

Kanao held on to her hands tightly. "I have news for you," she said. "What?" Y/n asked, her voice was laced with curiosity. "Your Estate is ready."

Y/n's eyes widened, as her heart pumped faster than ever. "Really? It's ready?" Y/n smiled in shock. Kanao nodded, feeling rather bleak. That means, that they aren't going to be in the same Estate anymore. "When you move into your new Estate, you'll still come and visit, right?" Kanao asked silently. "Yeah, of course!" Y/n exclaimed brightly. "Of course I will," she said. Kanao's lips broke into a smile. "I'm glad," she sighed in relief.

Y/n slowly let go of Kanao's hands and looked around her room. "I don't have much to bring, so," Y/n said silently. "I'm sure, it's not gonna take that long to move into the new estate," Y/n continued. Kanao nodded, before placing her hand out for Y/n to grab. Y/n grabbed Kanao's hands as Kanao dragged her from her feet as Y/n stood up. "Shall we start packing now?" Y/n asked. Kanao shrugged. "Onee-chan recommended you to move into your Estate tomorrow," she said.

"Then tomorrow it is," Y/n said. Kanao nodded with a small smile. "How is Saeko?" Y/n asked. Kanao blinked. "What's Saeko?" Kanao asked. Y/n grimaced. "Saeko is my disciple," Y/n explained as Kanao blinked. "What disciple?" Kanao asked. Y/n grimaced. "Saeko is a demon slayer who is my apprentice," Y/n explained. Kanao was taken aback a bit.

She didn't knew that Y/n had an apprentice. "What does she look like?" Kanao asked. "She has red eyes, black hair," Y/n explained, tapping on her chin thoughtfully. "Oh, her, yeah, she's already healed," Kanao said. "She'll be moving in with you tomorrow?" Kanao asked silently.

"Yes, yes she will," Y/n nodded.

"All done!" Y/n exclaimed brightly as she placed the last box down in her brand new Estate. It was luxuriously well furnished and designed. There was even a training room for her and her students too! There were Japanese wooden furniture laid neatly in place as the walls were hard and sturdy, the master bedroom that belongs to Y/n was as neat as ever, there were plenty of patient rooms, beds were already seen, placed there.