82 | Lawyer and baths

"This is horrible

"This is horrible."

Says Tomi, scoffing as she places her palm on a players forehead.

They were kneeling, begging for their life to be spared. They would proceed to scream out in pain when the woman started to work her magic.

Her face is blank yet her eyes were full of delight- Tomi watches as the skin touching her hand started to stretch and rip itself apart. Flesh started to move, bones started to pierce through skin, and blood started to drip to the pavement below. The now unrecognizable head started to look like it was clay being molded by a child.

"That's overkill. Let the man go." Asato mutters, brows furrowed.

Even this is too much than what he can handle.

A group of players ambushed them not too long ago. It irritated Tomi, but she wasn't complaining because by killing players, she can earn a lot of points. The more points she has, the more people would want to target and steal hers.

Tomi murders the people who are after her, takes their points, and she becomes more of a target. The cycle repeats. But of course, that still doesn't satisfies the woman since the people they have ran into isn't Hoshino Y/N

"I need to teach him a lesson." the woman says, "So cocky.. Threatening me like that.."

Tomi removes her palm from the messed up head. She kicks the dead man away from her, sliding in her gloves as the body fell on it's back.

Another five points have been added. She smirks; if she knew it would be thrilling to kill again, Tomi would've joined the culling game sooner. The woman then walks away from the scene as if nothing happened.

Asato quickly follows her, relieved that they can be on their way once again. He hopes no one tries to kill them or else.. Tomi might really take her time torturing them.

"You enjoy killing people, i get it." Asato says, "But we really shouldn't waste time."

The two walked side by side. Both were heading to their next destination- which is wherever the hell Tomi wanted to go.

"Complaining?" the woman chuckles, "You can wait. You interrupted my sleep to drag me into a killing game when you could've just went here yourself!"

"You wanted this, so don't go whining."

Asato only spares Tomi a glance. She's correct; he brought this upon himself and there's no way he can get rid of her until she has completed her goal. Not when they're in a closed off area that is swarming with curse users. Asato can try defending himself, but he still feels queasy about killing other people for the sake of points.

It's unpleasant, but he should get use to the sound of screams and the smell of dead bodies if he wants to find Y/N.

"Oho? What's this?"