•Search for the Statue of Astria•

Your P.O.V

          The next day I went to Aether and I told him that I'll go back to my homeland. "Where's your homeland anyways (Y/N)" Paimon floated to me. "That's a secret" I gave her a sly grin and her jaw dropped but Aether allowed me to go. I went to Stormbearer Point and the mchanism appeared. If its a stranger, they would do a puzzle first before they can activate it but if its a Galaxian, it will be easy, it will just pop out.

              I arrived and I was greeted by the people, I never hid my identity since they're trustworthy, the only time they hid my identity for being an archon was when there was a stranger and that stranger was Venti. I arrived at the castle and was greeted by my big brother's questioning gaze. "Why did you jump of?" I nervously laughed, I looked at the back and saw my other brother snickering. "I forgot that I can just use the teleporter" I say nervously. "The teleporter was near the city gates and you forgot" I gulped and I lifted my finger. "I was in the Gravity kingdom and there's no teleporter there to Teyvat" I smiled.

               "I'll let you pass this time but the next time you jumped of again, I'll hide your precious (f/a) plushie" I nodded and went to my room.

(F/A for favorite animal)

             I changed in my room and wore a silver dress, fixing my hair to (H/S). I wore my silver heels. (Dress below. Credits to the owner)

             When I went to the garden I saw Sora, Stella and Shawn

             When I went to the garden I saw Sora, Stella and Shawn. "Lady Astria, welcome back" Stella cheerfully said. The two boys bowed and I gestured them to come to me. "What is it Lady Astria?" Shawn asked. "We're going shopping since I'm here and you three are here" I said and they started jumping around. "Come on" I walked away and they followed me. This three are the cutest even though I spoiled them they are not bratty.

3rd P.O.V

         Meanwhile in Teyvat, Aether went to the Parlor to meet Zhongli. They were informed that Zhongli was in Third-Round Knockout. "Hey Zhongli" Paimon greeted when they arrived and seeing him drink his tea. "Oh hello there Traveler, Paimon" Zhongli greeted back but immediately notice that you weren't with them. "Where's (Y/N)" Zhongli rose an eyebrow looking at the two. "(Y/N) went back to her homeland" Aether informed Zhongli about your leave. "Alright then. So what do you need Traveler?" Zhongli stated while he sip his tea. "I was wondering if you know an archon that may know the future or some sort" Aether scratched the back of his head. (Y/N) can know the future but there will be a damage to her. They wouldn't know that she's Astria so why not visit her there. Zhongli thought.

           "I know one place and their archon can read fates" Zhongli says. "So where is it? We're going there immediately" Paimon exclaimed. "This land is not here in Teyvat" Aether and Paimon was shocked that the nation Zhongli was speaking about wasn't in Teyvat. "The nation is Galaxia, where the Astro Archon reside. She may know the future and if you wanna know the location of her teleporter to Galaxia, you should ask Barbatos about it" Zhongli informed them and they thanked him. They ran off the Mondstadt to find Venti.

               They went to his statue but he wasn't there, the tavern he wasn't there too so the only choice they have is Windrise. They arrived at Windrise and found Venti playing his lyre there. "Tone-deaf bard hey" Paimon floated to the bard. "Why hello there Traveler, Paimon" he chuckled. "So I heard from the wind that you are finding Astria's statue" he stood up put finger under his chin. "Yeah so do you know where it is?" Paimon was ready to go to Galaxia and Aether can feel it. "Hmm I don't know" Venti looked at them and chuckled. "Her statue is by the Stormbearer Mountain and Stormbearer Point, you just have to search for it there" Venti said. "Alright then, Traveler, let's go" Paimon exclaimed with so much happiness and float off with Aether following. "Oh by the way you need to solve a puzzle first before you activate the mechanism so you can see her statue" Venti yelled.

             Aether and Paimon kept searching for the mechanism and found one, the mechanism showed a hologram for their puzzle and immediately went to it.

×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×

Triplets
About Y/N

Lady Astria always spoil us on dresses and food even other stuff. We love her very much.