Chapter 20

~Adrien's POV~

They just took Marinette into surgery, I'm really tired but i can't sleep knowing that she is in this condition.

Her parents are taking a nap right now, the hospital waiting room chairs aren't that comfortable but they look really tired, who knows when it was the last time they slept.

I want to just close my eyes and sleep but I simply can't, my body doesn't allow it.

But I'll be able to sleep after she is out of surgery and well, i can't wait to see her eyes open and to hug her little body.

Just thinking about her brings a smile into my face and a little blush too...

I got up and walk through the hospital looking for a vending machine or a coffee machine. I'm pretty hungry i haven't eaten anything today i was too busy and too stressed out.

I looked everywhere untill I finally found a vending machine.

But unfortunately it didn't have food, it only had some water and sweets.

I'm not in a mood for something sweet right now so i got just a bottle of water.

And just like that i returned to the waiting room. My butt is going to fall off it i sit in those chairs for another minute so i just walked around the waiting room.

"Adrien calm down" i heard a voice saying from my jacket. It was the one and only kwamii of destruction... my kwamii.

"I am calm, stop worrying so much and hide people might see you" i said when he flew out of my jacket, together with Tikki.

"There is literally no one in this area" Plagg said with a straight face.

"Adrien we can see that you are nervous, I am nervous too but I'm sure everything will be fine!" Tikki said giving me a sweet little smile.

" Thank you Tikki but I'm serious, i am not nervous at all" i said smiling back at both of the kwamiis.

" Adrien, my dear holder, my dear cheese keeper you are sweating like crazy. Why do you think we got out of your jacket?" Plagg said disgusted.

" I do have to agree with Plagg on this one Adrien but it's normal do not worry! I do not think that this is disgusting!" Tikki said trying to make me feel better.

" Don't lie to him Suger cube! He stinks!" Plagg yelled, I do probably stink, i haven't shower in three days.

And to hear from Plagg that i smell bad really sais something. But i can't leave now...

I'll get lots of sleep and a long warm shower after Marinette it's out of surgery.

" And I'm also hungry Adrien! Suger cube it's hungry as well!" Plagg said begging me to feed him.

" I wouldn't mind a macaroon... please" Tikki said flying next to Plagg.

" Ok ok just go back into my jacket and I'll find something to feed you" i said opening my jacket.

" Adrien...I am not going back in there it smells really bad and I'm not going to torture my poor kwamii nose" Plagg said and flew in my hair.

" Don't worry Adrien, it doesn't smell that bag Plagg it's just dramatic like always" Tikki said and that made me feel a little better.

" Thank you Tikki" i said smiling at the kwamii of creation and opening my jacket again for her.

" But you should take a shower once you get home" she said and flew inside my haid as well.

I sat in this exact same spot for at leat five minutes shocked...the kwamiis just practically called me stinky.

"Hello Mr Stinky, were hungry here" Plagg said.