68

Hailey's POV

I tied my hair in a high ponytail after dressing up for the dinner to Kiara's home. My door opened and Paige walked in.

"Ooohh, you look yummy." She giggled shaking her head.

"You are so naughty." I lifted my head as she bowed hers to give me a kiss.

"You're early babe." She nodded.

"I just got done earlier than I expected." She kissed my neck before sitting on the bed. I stood up and fixed my dress.

"How do I look?" I asked smiling. She licked her lips making me giggle. "Stop." She chuckled.

"You look gorgeous my love." I smiled.

"Thank you baby." I took my purse on the bed wich had everything I needed inside. I went with a black purse to match my shoes. "Okay, I am ready, shall we?"  She stood up smiling.

"After you." I giggled and walked out.

Paige's POV

The drive to Kiara's home was a good thirty minutes. The car was filled with giggles and random conversations from both of us. I loved how I found it so easy to talk to my woman and she felt the same way. She unlocked the conversationalist in me that I barely showed to people. Everything about her made me feel good about myself. Every time I looked down on myself she made sure she made me feel special and I loved that about her.

I arrived at the gate and it opened after Hailey called Karen and told her we were here. I drove on the long ass driveway to the mansion and pulled up.

"Okay, here we go." I whispered which caused Hailey to giggle.

"You don't have to be nervous baby, it's just a dinner." She said touching my hand.

"I know." I smiled and then got out just as she got out taking her purse. We walked to the door and a blonde woman welcomed us warmly.

"Good evening Miss Carson and Miss Finley."

"Good evening." We both said.

"This way please." She said leading us to what I assumed to be the dining area. The mansion was mostly white with gold details here and there. Their family pictures hung on the walls. I spotted Allison in the pictures and I smiled. I only recognised her because before I left the hospital the other day, I went to her room to check on her. That's when I saw her face.

"Hailey." Kiara rushed to her and gave her a hug after we entered the dining room. "I didn't know you were coming, I'm so happy to see you." She smiled.

"Paige's asked me to be her date tonight." I chuckled. "But it's good to see you too." She said.

"Paige, you are welcome to my home." She pulled me in for a hug as well.

"Thank you Kiara." I said.

"No, thank you for coming." She smiled excitedly.

"Where is Dom?" Hailey asked.

"He will join us soon." I nodded looking around the beautiful house.

"You really have good taste, this house looks amazing." I said.

"Thank you but I must confess I hired people to do this." I chuckled.

"When you have the money, why not?" Hailey said making us laugh again.

"Right." I said shaking my head before we sat down. The long table was already filled with lots of food. I was surprised it's only for a few people. What happens to the rest of it if we don't finish? I asked myself.

Two little kids walked in looking like Kiara, I recognised Allison in her white dress and her brother whom I didn't know his name and he looked older than her, probably around twelve. They joined us at the table. Her face had a plaster on her forehead that covered her wound. She gave me a confused look and I guessed it was because she didn't know me.

"Hey Tim, hey Allison." Hailey started.

"Hey Hailey." They both said.

"Um Allison honey, I want you to meet a very good person. A woman who is pure hearted." She looked at me and smiled. "This is Paige Carson. Remember I told you a special good Samaritan saved your life?" She nodded at her mother. "She's the good Samaritan." Her eyes widened.

"Really?" She looked at me surprised.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Hi, Miss Paige." She said in her innocent voice.

"It's okay, you can call me Paige." I said politely and she smiled.

"Okay."

"Allison?" Her mom gave her wary look.

"Oh, thank you for saving my life Paige." She said softly.

"Oh honey you are welcome." I said back.

"She is so sweet." Hailey said next to me and I nodded just as Dom walked in.

"I'm sorry I am late." He said sitting down. "Oh Hailey." He said surprised.

"Hi Dom." She chuckled.

"I wasn't expecting you tonight but now I feel stupid for not expecting you to come since you guys are together." We all laughed.

"I know right." Kiara said. "I felt the same way when I saw her."

"And it also skipped my mind to tell you I was coming." Hailey said.

"All the same it's good to see you." Dom said. "Okay I don't know about you guys but I am starving, can we eat already?" We chuckled again whe Dom said that. His kids giggled the most.

"Dad you are always hungry." Tim said.

"You're embarrassing me young man." His father said making us laugh again.

After that we then started filling our plates and eating while engaging in a comfortable conversation about random topics that everyone had something to say about. After dinner we all went to sit in the living room except for the kids who went to their rooms.

"Paige we have a surprise for you." Kiara said in excitement. Honestly, judging from tonight I can safely say Kiara has some good in her. The whole evening she was laughing and just different from the horrible person she was when we first met.

"O-kay." I said. I was confused about what the surprise could be. She pulled out a small box wrapped up like a little gift.

"We hope you love it and please accept it since it's a thank you gift from the bottom of our hearts for what you did for our daughter. You have no idea how much I feel indebted to you for what you did Paige. Thank you so much." She said tearing up again. I nodded smiling at her. How nice of them.

"I must say I wasn't expecting this but thank you. To both of you." Hailey took my hand smiling. Kiara handed me the box and I opened it.

"I wonder what it is." Hailey said while I was still opening.

There were keys in the box and I frowned since I was confused. They didn't look like car keys but it looked like they were keys that opened a door. I looked up to the couple and they were smiling. Hailey then gasped and I guessed she understood what was going on.

"Oh my God, they bought you a house!!" She screamed before attacking me with a hug.

"What?!"

__________________________