28. Note

Time skip--

"Sir, everything is ready. Just put on the coat and we can head towards the meeting area." Hyunjin said as he placed a file on Yoongi's desk. They were in America.

"Thanks." Yoongi mumbled he was not feeling good about the meeting. Something felt awkward. Although he was ready...he just couldn't take that uneasy feeling away.

He put the coat on and turned to look through the files. "Hyunjin, can I get a coffee, Please?"

"Sure sir. Felix said he would bring-"

"I'm here!" Felix said giggling and standing at the door. He opened the door and walked in with the coffee in his hand. And as he was busy checking out Hyunjin's butt, he tripped on the charging wire that was connected from Yoongi's desk to his laptop that was placed on the couch and spiller all the cold coffee on Yoongi's back.

"What the fuck Lix!?!" Yoongi groaned.

"S-sorry sir!" Felix said laying on the floor and Hyunjin couldn't help but laugh his lungs out. Felix looked funny but Yoongi's face was funnier.

"Omo! You're a brown cat now!!" Hyunjin laughed. And this time Felix laughed too. "A cute but feisty one!!"

Yoongi scrunched his nose and glared at the two boys. "I have another coat in my car!!" He yelled and Hyunlix flinched. They looked at him with wide eyes and ran out of the room to fetch Yoongi's coat at once.

Yoongi dropped his coat on the floor and walked to look at the small mirror in the office. "Do I really look like a cat?"

"YESS!!" Hyunjin and Felix shouted from outside and Yoongi almost got a heart attack from that.

"What the fuck guys! Stop doing taht all the time!" He sighed.

Felix giggled and handed the coat to Yoongi. "But sir, isn't this the same coat you wore to the date??"

"Yeah so? It's not like anybody took pictures of me last night. And plus this meeting doesn't include press so it'll be fine, right Hyunjin?"

"Yes sir!" Hyunjin assured.

"This dummy never gets anything!" Yoongi said as he walked out of the room, not before hitting Felix's head.

"Ow! He is such a-!" Felix looked at Yoongi who walked away. "Sweet boss to work under."

Hyunjin nodded. "Indeed!" And was about to go out but Felix stopped him.
"Where do you think you're going?" Felix locked his hands to his back.

"Felix stop it..."

"Don't you think you should complete your once started business, boyfriend?" Felix said in his deep voice and Hyunjin felt like jelly.

"F-felix....not..h-here..."

"I am the one to decide that!" He pushed the boy against the wall and pressed their bodies together. He then caressed his cheeks, hands slowly moving down to his chin and made him look up at Felix. "You can stop me...." with that he leaned in towards Hyunjin's lips. The said boy closed his eyes ready to taste his boyfriend's lips.

Rings*~

Hyunjin's phone started ringing and boy of them jumped apart. "It's him isn't it?" Felix asked sighing.

"Yeah...i should go now..." He directly grabbed the files and walked out hurriedly.

"Call me if there's any problem, boyfriend~" He winked at Hyunjin which turned the said boy into a human tomato.

~~

Time skip--

"So this is it Mr. Min..." Mr. Jeon said as he offered a hand shake towards Yoongi.