Chapter 19

Demi's POV

The next morning I woke up and made my way to the kitchen where I ran into Dallas.

"Morning" I whispered, hoping she wouldn't be mad still about blowing up a bit last night.

"Morning and hey Demi I just want to apolizgize for last I was out of line" she said circling the bar.

"We both were" I smiled. I'd always loved how as we got older my relationship with my sisters has only gotten stronger and now the one relationship that needs serious mending is Izzy and mines and thats exactly what I was going to do.

"So any plans for today" Dallas asked as she made some coffee.

"Wilmer is flying in later today" I smiled.

"Ughhh you two need to get married already" Dallas retorted. 

"We're happy as we are right now. Hey so I only have a few weeks left home before heading off to tour and I really want to try and fix things with Izzy, I mean if itsn't obvious I don't think she really likes me" I said.

"It's about time" Dallas huffed.

"Excuse me"

"Izzy doesn't hate you, she just thinks you don't care about her which I wouldn't blame her. I mean she isn't familiar with how thigs are with your career" Dallas says sipping her coffee.

"Okay but she can't honestly blame me" I say pouring myself a cup of coffee"

"This girl hasn't exactly had the best years growing up. Did you ever think she agreed to living her with us is because maybe she wanted a family?"

"Okay but it's not like we're all ignoring her I mean she loves everyone except me"

"Because you don't make time for her. Remember how Maddie was before you headed off on your second tour" Dallas continued talking bringing back memories of how Maddie was distant intill we finally talked things thorugh. SInce that tour I made it priority to spend a full week hanging out with my sister before I left for tour and even while away we would talk all the time. 

"Okay well you know her best. Give me some of ideas on how I can get her to open up to me" I questioned.

"Well you don't have to look to far, she's alot like you. Music lover beyond, she loves working out, she's not a total girly girl so she doesn't like going crazy while shopping but she has an awesome style anything else" Dallas beemed showing off a bit at how much she knew about Izzy.

"Okay but like what should we do" 

"Why don't you guys go to a concert, she has a wide range of music taste.

"Thats a good idea! Now how do I convince her because I know if I ask her she won't wont't say yes" I say.

"I have the perfect plan! Just let me know when you have tickets" Dallas squeled.

A few days later...

I managed to get us VIP access to a private club concert happening in LA, so I hope Dallas plan works out and Izzy agrees because I had to call in a lot of favors for these tickets.

I get home and I find Izzy curled up on the couch with phone in hand, laptop on her lap, and the tv. I smile at myslef seeing her be such a teenager.

"Hey where is everyone?" I ask taking a seat next to her feet on the couch.

"Um, Maddie is with a friend, Dianna and Eddie are running errands, and I have no clue where Dallas is" she answered not missing a beat while texting away on her phone.