Chapter 5

Winter's Pov

" By the way Win?" I looked at her but she's still not looking at me

"Yes?"  I answer her

"It's you right?" Now i'm confused what is she talking about that's it's me?

"I am what?" I asked her

But what she said next is what shocked me the most..

"It's you right the Kim Minjeong that we once knew, Kim Minjeong the third and youngest daughter of Kim Taeyeon and Jessica..."  She said while looking directly to my eyes

"N-no it-it's not me" i answer her
Shit why, why does you have to remember me... Why now when i'm getting better...

"Listen to me Min, i know it's you and i'm sorry if I can't do anything 8 years ago we we're also just kids before" she sound so sad and looked down and when i didn't answer her she started approaching me...

"Don't come any closer" i shout at her...

"N-no it's n-not me u-u-unnie, the Kim Minjeong that you know 8 years ago is already long gone" i told her i feel numb i can feel a hot liquid falling from my eyes... I'm crying but why?

I didn't wait for another question anymore

I turn my back on her nit even looking at her and i just run away... I run until i get tired...

--

Yeji's Pov

Why are you crying if it's not you...

The Minjeong that I know doesn't easily cry...

You change so much for the past 8 years...

What really happened before...

Why do you have to run away...

I looked at the sky... And my tears fall down ...

Moments later i decided to just go home I was walking at the corridor when i heard a husky voice calling for help...

--

Yuri's Pov

I'm here at the hospital right now looking for my cousin who's lying in her hospital bed while waiting for my mom...

Few minutes past and The room door open and mom show up she also looks like she just finished running in a  marathon

"What happened to Minjeong, Yul?" She worriedly said while looking at Min...

<Flashback>

I was about to go home when i heard my phone rang...

Minjeong pabo🤪

"Min why did you call, are you at home already?"

"Y-yul i-i n-need you"

"Where are you? Minjeong!"

"m-music r-room near at the r-r-rooftop"

I ended the call and run as fast as i can Minjeong rarely call me because she hate it when she's the first one to call but why does she sounds so tired,  something  wrong must be going on to cause her liked that, shit what happene to her i'm so worried right now because the last time she sounded like that was 8 years ago the day she knocked at our door crying her heart out...