Conrad Series 1: The Servant

C O N R A D
Ten Men.
One organization.
Different beliefs.

Conrad Series 1:
THE SERVANT

☽❃☾

Ebony Lavelle's royal family hired a thirty-five-year-old retired soldier to be her bodyguard. Gavril Valdemar is a strict, cold, possessive, and grumpy man who has a scar on his left face. Even though her father almost worshiped this man, her father's golden boy, she didn't trust him; in fact, she despised him, probably because he was thirteen years older than her.

So she put a secret camera in his room. She expected to see the worst, but not him pleasuring himself while moaning her name.

Will Ebony be able to continue her plan if she eventually learns his true identity?

༺❀༻

Warning:
This story is not suitable for young readers and sensitive minds. This book contains strong and potentially offensive language, violence, and sexual activity. This is not for people who are easily offended and narrow-minded. Read at your own risk.

My characters are flawed!

Note:
This story is subject to editing once done. Any comments and feed backs are highly appreciated and can be considered for future revision.

Disclaimer:
This is a work of fiction. Names, businesses, places, events are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, or actual event is purely coincidental.

Copyright:
SaviorKittyⓒ2022. All Rights Reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the author's express written permission. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

Started: Feb. 01, 2022
Finished: May 16, 2022
Genre: General Fiction

SaviorKitty