𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

M/n lead the elated Kamado family inside their cozy and warm home

Upon walking up the steps one by one, they each stomped the snow off their boots and walked inside. Tanjiro was the last one to walk in and when he looked around, he was amazed and warmness filled his heart.

It looked so cozy in the house. There was a fireplace just across the living room. And to the left of the living room was a small but useable kitchen. It almost looked like his back home. And to the right, was a dining room with a wooden table and four seating cushions. Everything was in its place. It wasn't overturned or covered in blood. To which he mentally sighed with relief.

Tanjiro averted his gaze over and looked to see a small child. He looked a little younger than Hanako. His black hair and (e/c) orbs that gleamed with curiosity and innocence. He looked into those bright orbs and felt as if he was seeing something he wasn't meant to.

"Mom? Who are they?" The little boy asked as he set down a toy he held in his hands.

"You haven't met them, but these are very good friends of mine and your father's."

The little boy looked them all over before standing up and bowing down to the family.

"H-Hello! M-My name is Hiroto L/n." He greeted politely.

He's so adorable. Tanjiro thought to himself.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Hiroto." Kie added with a smile on her face. She then motioned to the rest of the family.

"This is Rokuta," She motioned to her back. "That is Shigeru and Hanako," the two who were called out bowed their heads and waved back at little Hiroto. "That's Takeo,"

"What's up?" Takeo asked with a smirky-smile. Hiroto giggled in response.

"And that is Tanjiro." Kie finished, motioning towards the burgundy haired boy. Tanjiro bowed down to the child and smiled brightly. He was so excited to meet your little brother.

"Nee-chan has told me about you!"

Tanjiro felt his heart leap once he heard that.

She's... told him about me?

Hanako, Shigeru, and Takeo looked at each for a moment before smirking. Trying hard not to laugh.

"Hiroto, who are you talking to?" A man walked out from another room and stopped.

This man without a doubt looked like Y/n. This must be Y/n's father... the one who uses sun breathing. Just like my father.