Chapter 50.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧r⋆。˚ ⋆

When Y/n fell asleep in the infirmary, or more like fainted, she awoke back in the marauders era. This time her injuries didn't hurt as bad though, because she actually rested here throughout the day.

The moment she opened her eyes she was met with Lily sitting in front of her and preparing some sort of herbmix. If it was anyone else, Y/n would have probably been worried, but she trusted Lily to not kill her. Hopefully.

"You're awake!!" She said and threw herself onto the girl, who very much still felt sensitive, but bit down on her tongue to supress the groan that would have escaped her. "Mary and Marlene were here just a moment ago, but they still had classes and didn't want to skip.. Well Marlene gladly would have skipped, but I told her that McGonagall wouldn't have allowed her to come back if she got caught."

"You don't have classes right now?" She asked the red head, glad that Lily wasn't suffocating her anymore.

"No, because our professor apparently had a family emergency and that's why my last class for the day is cancelled." Lily explained to her, happy to have some private time with her friend again.

Since Y/n got all of that attention at the end of last year, everyone seems to suddenly be obsessed with her and the two of them have little to no private time together. Lily didn't want to be selfish, after all Y/n was an incredible friend to have and she knew that from the encounters they had last year. It was just that she had this little part in her brain that just got jealous over the others suddenly being her friend and trying to get closer to her. That was Lily's thing.

So Lily decided to use this alone time efficiently. "Hey, Y/n! Why don't we have a stroll around the fore--" "Y/N!!" Her offer got cut of by another much louder and confident voice.

Lily never seemed to have enough confidence. Not with her sister, when they had their fights and she just gave up. Or with Severus after their fights, where she rather just ignored him for some time then cut him off completely. She just didn't have to guts to do so, maybe because it would be too different from what she's always been used to.

The person that interrupted was the grey eyed girl from the train and also the one, who pulled Dorcas with her to comfort Narcissa.

"I bought a few sandwiches! And also wanted to introduce myself." The girl said, while sitting herself down next to Y/n and putting the sandwiches to the side. "Daania and Marie told me to come and finally meet you, after all on the train with the whole Narcissa and Bellatrix incident we had."