| Chapter 60: A Dance? |

"Where have you been?" Hermione asked as you showed up out of no where and sat beside her. You leaned back on the wall, arms crossed.

"Girls Restroom" You answered simply. You were not gonna tell her about where you were and what really happened that got you to be almost late to this class. Hermione nodded and turned to McGonagall who was standing in the middle. Everyone was chatting to themselves trying to kill time while Professor McGonagall was not yet speaking.

You looked down to your lap, not caring about anything. Lets just hope the trip to the restroom was worth it and you didn't look like you were crying. You couldn't let anyone know especially not Aisha. Already two people know that you cried and went weak and vulnerable and lets just hope Cedric knows how to keep a secret and that Draco was not playing with you at all.

The doors opened making you look up to see Draco walk in. Luckily, only the Slytherins and Gryffindor's in this class and it gave you assurance that you wouldn't have to face Aisha right now. You were just simply not in the mood. You watch Draco sit with Crabbe and Goyle who saved him a sit.

"I hate him" You grumbled lowly which the girls heard looking over to Draco

I love him

You thought

"That was quick" Pansy said in shocked at what you said. It was the first time that you uttered 'I hate you' in the two months that has passed by

"You don't mean that" Daphne said not believing your words. You rolled your eyes, crossing your arms.

"Believe what you want but Its stands, I hate him" You hissed under your breath.

I love him

You thought

"Y/n-" Hermione was cut off

"What is this class anyway? Its supposed to be a free period" You whined and other girls who heard chuckled at how annoyed you look. Everyone knows how much you love free period. You would spend it in the potions classroom and make explosions which always resulted in you getting scolded and you cleaning up your mess.

"The Yule Ball has been a tradition of the Triwizard Tournament since its inception" Professoe McGonagall started off. Snape who stood beside her, silently listening and watching.

McGonagall brought her hands together walking forward "On Christmas Eve Night, we and our guest gather in the Great Hall for a night of well-mannered frivolity as representatives of the host school. I expect each and everyone of you to put your best foot forward and I mean this literally because the Yule Ball is first and foremost a dance"

Girls started to talk to themselves after that while boys all groaned.

"Dance? I have never been to one before" You said feeling excitement rushing to you

"Never?" Daphne asked in shocked

"Never. My Dad never really takes me out since he is worried someone would kill me. Never went to school, home schooled and self studied" You explained

"This will be amazing! We need pretty dresses!" Pansy squealed

"And we need dates" Hermione smiled

"Boys" Daphne said dreamingly which you snorted to making them look at you

"Lets be honest here. You don't need to look for one. Theo will ask you, Ron will ask you and Blaise will ask you" You pointed to Daphne, Hermione then Pansy who all blushed at your words. You rolled your eyes at this, smirking before leaning back onto the wall, arms crossed over your chest