CONSPIRACIES IN COURT

Rest of the day went well after that ordeal with Chanchala. She avoided me like a plague. The Sultan stated his journey back to Kabul and as the future monarch I had to accompany his convoy till our capital border. I was waiting patiently for night so can I skip the palace and pay visit to the merchant. He is not what he looks like. He also trade in other businesses like tavern, pawn shops, import and export, grains and have shops overall the capital. He also said to have great influence in court and well informed about what's going on in palace. He had his own secret service. But he pissed off Senapati which landed his in between a hard place. At present time none of the officials wants to get involved with him. Of course they all fear Senapati. Tonight the talk is gonna be interesting.

I found him pacing the courtyard when I sneaked in by scaling walls. His face brightly lit up before he collapsed into my feets in tears. "Thanks to you. You saved my child. Thank you." He is such a crybaby. I raised him and went inside to check the boy's condition. He is sitting there with maybe his grandmother. "Who are you ? Don't you come near him." The old lady said clunching him tietly in her grasp.
"Mother he is the one who saved him." I nodded my head in conformation.
"You saved my grandson. Sorry very much. I misunderstood you." She said before collapsing in feats of tears. I consoled her before checking the boy. He is good as I accepted.

I motioned the merchant to come outside to talk with me. "Can we go somewhere private. So no one will eavesdrop on us." I asked him. And he asked me to follow him through his manor and we came to place that can only be classified as his study.
"What did you do to piss off the Senapati ?" I asked as soon as he looked the door.
"He want me to join his squad and transport weapons illegally. I refused and now see my condition." He said liting the larten.
"Give me the all the information you have about them and can you also tell me where I can get proofs of their wrongdoings and uprise." I asked in a single breath. So they are trying to unsettle the throne. Not while I am alive bitches.
"They are a big force. You alone can't defeat them. Please leave this place. Please leave us all to our own fate. They will succeed no matter what." He said pleading to me.
"Over my died body. " I said with anger and resolution filling my veins. "Those who ever want the throne will have to go over my death body to acquire it. " I pleadged.
"Ok. But don't forget I warned you." He stated before spilling out the information.

"It all started when Chanchala became Maharaj's second wife. It is pure out of political reasons. He already had a daughter from Maharani Bhumi she is known as Yurani Alekhya. Chanchala is always greedy for power. And when Queen Bhumi died she got that golden chance. She bewitched the Maharaj and got a lot of influence in court. Before Yurani is known as good for nothing but now they are saying she is great warrior. She is also favoured by Maharaja and court. Now Chanchala is seeing her authority challenged. That's why she is conspiring with Senapati and building an army of their own with neighbouring kingdom. It was all going well till yesterday. But today morning there is a news that the king refused and now maybe using the backdoor to get power. According to me they will first break the trust between the court, Maharaj and Yurani. That way she can manipulate the entire situation into her hand. And kill the King when time comes." He said his face showed sadness for his motherland.

"Why they didn't do it in first place ? Obviously if they broken the trust in first place. It will be more easy to take over than risking it at the hands of neighborhing kingdom's army." I asked my eyebrows frowned. Why do they thought to use the hard way before the easy one.
"There is also someone who is pulling the strings. We don't know who it is but from last month there is forgien presence in kingdom. We are still unable to conclude what is their agenda and intension. My people are working on it." He sighed before giving me a scroll. "All the information you what is in this scroll. The weapons are already here. They will carry out their plan after 3 days." He said with a smile. "God may protect you." I listened his silent whisper before I reached the stable and took Tejas. Before taking care of the people betraying my nation.