𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞

˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▌[THE INSTITUTE, ALEC'S BEDROOM]

[Magnus is sitting in bed, partly under the covers. He's looking at a magazine with houses. Alec is getting dressed.] 

CAROLINE: You were on mission house search. 

MAGNUS: Two bedrooms, an absolute must. Spacious closets, required. Alexander?

ALEC: [distracted] Uh, yeah. Yeah, that sounds great.

MAGNUS: Is something wrong?

ALEC: [quickly turns to Magnus] What? No! No. On the contrary. Everything is perfect now that you're back to your old self.

MAGNUS: Well, let's not get carried away.

ALEC: I just mean now that you're healthy. So, I was thinking we could have dinner tonight, on the balcony, view of the city. The head chef can prepare something special. 

CAROLINE: That's a nice plan for proposal. 

MAGNUS: Oh, how romantic. May I ask what the occasion is?

ALEC: There's no occasion. I just thought it would be nice. What? I can't do something nice with my boyfriend?

MAGNUS: Oh. I am one lucky man.

ALEC: Not as lucky as I am. [kisses Magnus on the cheek] Okay. I'll see you... tonight at 8 o'clock!

MAGNUS: I'll be there with bells on.

[Magnus smile fades when Alec exits the room.]

[THE INSTITUTE, ALEC'S OFFICE]

[Alec is sitting at the desk. He opens a drawer and takes out the ring box. He opens it and looks at the family ring, smiling.]

[INTRO IS SHOWN]

Rosaline opens her eyes and flashes her alpha eyes who had golden hue. She swings her katanas and fearless rune is showed. Achatius is standing in Edom and his eyes turn black and white wings appear behind his back. Theodore's magical bow appears and he stretches its string forming the strength rune. Jonathan is shown showing his demon eyes and his seraph blade appears. He cuts the air and flexibility rune is show. Clary is seen blowing the candles on her birthday cake forming the angelic rune. Jace is seen jumping from a building with eagles surrounding him. He jumps on the ground splashing the water which forms heightened speed rune. Alec is seen a room with healing rune drawn on one of the walls. He aims his arrow. Isabelle is now shown swinging her blade forming the parabatai rune. Simon is seen wiping the blood on his lips in hotel de mort. The whole background turns black and white. Luke is seen with a wall behind him covered with runes and wolves. Magnus is drinking his cocktail. Scene splits and shows Theo and Rose using their magic and flashing their golden red eyes. Achatius hands have sparkles dancing. Then all the runes are shown burning and Rosaline, Theo, Clary, Jace, Jonathan, Alec and Isabelle are shown walking and the title Shadowhunter appears with The Mortal Instruments written below. And the screen turns black.