𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖊

˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▌[SIMON'S APARTMENT]

[Simon is playing a video game on the TV when there's a knock on the door. Simon pauses his game to open the door. It's his sister, Rebecca.] 

DAMON: Your sister?

SIMON: Becky?

REBECCA: Surprise.

SIMON: What are you doing here?

REBECCA: [entering] Visiting my little brother.

[Simon takes a better look at her outfit. She's wearing a cape.]

SIMON: What are you wearing?

REBECCA: Do you not know what day it is?

SIMON: Wednesday. 

[Rebecca puts a fake set of fangs in her mouth.] 

ELENA: Looks like Halloween. 

REBECCA: It's Halloween. I'm a vampire.

SIMON: Okay. All right, that's pretty cute, but you know that we don't all actually wear capes.

REBECCA: Yeah, apparently you wear sweatpants and T-shirts. I think I'll stick with the cape. So, where's your coffin? 

STEFAN: Coffin? 

SIMON: My coffin?

REBECCA: Yeah, don't all vampires sleep in one? 

LOUIS: Vampires sleep in a bed. 

SIMON: No, I sleep in a bed.

REBECCA: Huh. Okay, let's get going. You're never too old to trick or treat. 

SIMON: I've had a really long week. I don't really wanna go out tonight.

REBECCA: Simon, it's tradition. When have you, me and Fray ever missed a Halloween together?

SIMON: Clary can't tonight. She's on duty at the Institute.

REBECCA: Right. With the Shadow-slayers. 

JACE: Shadowhunters. 

SIMON: Shadowhunters.

REBECCA: I still can't believe that Clary has half-angel blood, has a sister and a brother and tattoos that give her powers. 

JACE: Not tattoos, they are runes. 

SIMON: And those tattoos are called runes.

REBECCA: Whatever.

SIMON: The Shadow World is a very dangerous place, okay? I've seen people get hurt just for knowing about it.

REBECCA: Well, it's too late for that. Simon, I didn't fly all the way up from Florida to sit on your couch and play Xbox. I came here to hang out with you on Halloween, because that's what we do.